clear visión disenchant and thunder storm and slow IMPLEMENTED

KingJohn

clear visión disenchant and thunder storm and slow IMPLEMENTED

Post by KingJohn »

clear vision and disenchant don't work anymore and thunder storm is now a fireball maybe the slow spell work a bit less ? did disarmor work ?
Huttensohn

Re: clear visión disenchant and thunder storm and slow

Post by Huttensohn »

I also have the feeling, that the slow spell fails quite often, the Elven entangle spell even more so. (even taking into account the 60 % rate)
My Name is Trior in age of Modern wars (second most multiplayer wins)
Savra

Post by Savra »

Entangle says -20 spd so it should still work.

However slowing now says -1 speed.

Disenchant I'll have to check further, do you mean it doesn't work on enemies, allies or both?

Thunderstorm is a known issue.
Savra

Post by Savra »

Nevermind, @Alexander82, @Stratego (dev), the abilities of units cannot target both allies and enemies, it will highlight over them but when you click on the highlighted spot it won't let you use it:

To replicate, place any spell casters on a small map, add a simple test subject like a goblin spiker on the enemies team and one on yours, first try and cast a spell on the enemy unit like slowing or disenchant, then try casting a buff spell on your ally like double strike or bark skin.
Anchar

Post by Anchar »

I know that this may be off-topic, but since we are talking about spells, then I want to say that the skill of the warfell mage human with the purple crystal icon (analogous to a magic shot) does 10 damage instead of 30.
KingJohn

Post by KingJohn »

also disarmor doesn't work too
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

Savra wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:18 pm Nevermind, the abilities of units cannot target both allies and enemies, it will highlight over them but when you click on the highlighted spot it won't let you use it:

To replicate, place any spell casters on a small map, add a simple test subject like a goblin spiker on the enemies team and one on yours, first try and cast a spell on the enemy unit like slowing or disenchant, then try casting a buff spell on your ally like double strike or bark skin.
please help me with exact unit type names (i dont know all casters and their abilities in game) Thanks!
also don t forget that in mapeditor you can not cast anything - you dont mean inside mapeditor - right?
KingJohn

Post by KingJohn »

tested orc shaman with a light cavalry using that strenght spell if you use disenchant the icon disappear but the + 15 power don't disappear in stats
Alexander82

Post by Alexander82 »

Anchar wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:32 pm I know that this may be off-topic, but since we are talking about spells, then I want to say that the skill of the warfell mage human with the purple crystal icon (analogous to a magic shot) does 10 damage instead of 30.
Yes, since crystals will be undergoing a few changes we didn't update them yet.
Age of Fantasy design leader
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

ok, this is a disenchant problem savra ment also a disenchant problem?
seemed not disenchant but some "general" problem.
"the abilities of units cannot target both allies and enemies, it will highlight over them but when you click on the highlighted spot it won't let you use it"
please clarify me the problems - thanks!
(write like
problem 1 (disenchant) fsjhb asdjkh bakjsdknjsadn (unit types and what to do)
problem 2 (dunnowhat) kljsadf khljas dkjfsdklfh (unit types and what to do)

and so on.

--------------------------------

in this i do not understand:
"orc shaman with a light cavalry using that strenght spell if you use disenchant the icon disappear but the + 15 power don't disappear in stats"
how light cavalry had strength spell? what caster gave it to him?
is the orc shaman had the disenchant spell? and orc shaman can not disenchant the strenght spell from light cavalry?
please write me how to reproduce step by step - this way i can not reproduce easily -t hanks!
KingJohn

Post by KingJohn »

no light cavalry don't have strength spell ( I cast the green strenght spell using orc shaman ) the light cavalry gained + 18 power then I used a human mage disenchant the arm icon disappear from the unit but it still have +15 attack ( light cavalry)
KingJohn

Post by KingJohn »

but certainly I have 100% confirmed that clear vision ( elf druid elf mage ) don't work .
Strengthen spell don't work ( bladesinger for example but it don't work in any unit I tested)
Lembdas ( that elf self healing skill doesn't work in at least all the units I tested archers horses etc )
Disarmor don't work anymore
KingJohn

Post by KingJohn »

I tested the disenchant with map editor using 3 orc shaman 3 light cavalry vs 1 elf mage 1 human cleric and the human mage I cast orc is strength ( it's not strengthen spell ) in the 3 of them and gained +18 attack the I used disenchant to quit that buff but their remain a + 15 attack bonus ( but the spell effect icon disappear)
KingJohn

Post by KingJohn »

i do it more simple in map editor 3 light cavalry and 3 orc shaman vs 3 Pokemon and 3 lv 2 priest
I cast orc is strength the light cavalry gained + 12 strength with disenchant it become 9 ( the effect disappear in the unit info skill ) but is orc is strength is effect ( when the 3 turns effect end the +12 attack become 9 ) then I used double strike and disenchant worked normal ( orc strength have that "advantage" even if the 3 turns finish it buff atack remains not +12 but yes +9 ) the trample spell don't work too it become useless
KingJohn

Post by KingJohn »

I mean 3 pikemen
Alexander82

Post by Alexander82 »

Maybe if you used the right units' names we might actually be sure of how to reproduce that.

Anyway @Stratego (dev) I think that this is a problem related enchantments that use abilitypower.

Orcish strengthen grants 3*abilitypower strength to the target unit but it seems, if we can confirm that report, that dispel can cancel only 3 strenght (that is the base amount of the spell before applying the abilitypower modifier).

I guess that troll's skin should be similar in its behaviour. In that case the effect is 2*abilitypower so at base it should grand 8 armor but, if it works alike orc's strength, should only be dispelld by 2 points.
KingJohn

Post by KingJohn »

I am sorry for my bad English
but the only thing I can say I am sure and is needed to be fixed are this spells that don't work : strengthen (bladesinger for example but don't work as a spell in general ) lembdas skill don't work disarmor , clear vision ( elf mage and druid ) trample spell ( orc shaman )
The game is very good and it's really sad that spells that worked a lot of time today don't work
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

ok i see some grave problems here - i start to check - i have no idea yet what caused it (jsoning, or in code changes or both :))

i am checking fear - isee tis not yet jsoned, so i json it and see how that will work.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

ok, fear is working jsoned...

so we need to json all immediately - i start them...
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

ok, i have tried to collect from the topic the many posts, and found these and here are the fixing statuses:

fixed uos already!:
- vision
- fear
- strengthen
- self healing
- disarmor
- trample

not yet fixed:
- disenchant - needs code change (as some abilites gone to use abilitypower and disenchant was not implemented for ability power spells)
- thunderstrom fireball - alex please check this one.
- slowing - seems no bug, Alex please check the setting if it is set to too rare success
- this works fine: seems i was not knowing how to u se it - lich hell of pain by sacrifice(i have detected) - json bug, waiting for alex answer

please check the fixed ones and tell me if i can publish them - thanks!
Alexander82

Post by Alexander82 »

Slowing has no bugs. We remade the effect to have miss chance but now it is a lot more powerful than it was.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

ok!

anyone any test result on fixes? can i publish them?
Anchar

Post by Anchar »

By the way, I recently made a map with elves in the map editor and found that archers sitting in a strong elven tree get +1 to the attack range from the effect of the druid's skill, and also all archers had a maximum range 10 no effect. Is this planned or is this also a mistake?
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Re: clear visión disenchant and thunder storm and slow IMPLEMENTED

Post by Stratego (dev) »

i think all from here is implemented and uos already.

Return to “Archived - Reporting Issues”