Units production stops in certain maps! IMPLEMENTED

Pedro constitute

Units production stops in certain maps! IMPLEMENTED

Post by Pedro constitute »

Version: 1.142, date: March 18, 2021, time 8:30 am

Greeting developers! I hope I did not to disturbed you or waste any of your time so I just wanted to report some new problems I am a big fan of your games, AoS, AoF and AoWW, and while I was playing AoF on my mobile device I stumble upon a particular problem, in playing skirmish single-player I set my options to my battle as battle AI-Hard, with the map named Grimhold, when the game finish loading I discovered that my Undead units could not build any production, even more so was that the game treats it as if nothing was wronged as if I had already set units in production! at first I had thought that this was the fault in the Ai-Units, so I had replace the Ai with Human setting, that way me and my peers could just take turns, but to my surprise, It had happen again, this time with my peers as well.

so Instead I had though it was of the other options in the game that was causing this, but nothing changed at all :(, so instead I checked the other older maps, then I discovered that some of the other maps had the same problems as well, they could not allow me to produce units as well, all but the Ai were effected, it did not matter what race we played, who played first or last, no matter what, the human players could not build any units at all, however when I panicked, I decided to test the newer maps and I discovered that some of the maps can worked!, As much as it brings me joy to know that some maps worked, it still begs the question, why are some of the maps not working, so I decided to experiment on some of the old maps, and checked for each one of them, this is the list of some of the maps that don't work:

Broken maps: the numbers means tile sizes
1. Grimhold - 20/20
2. Mourd battle ground - 20/20
3. Perilous realm - 20/20
4. Flood plain - 30/30
5. Mansion - 30/30
6. Two island- 30/27
7. Forest river small- 20/20
8. Continent Bridge - 40/40
9. Ruined City - 30/30
10. Fire alter - 40/40

These are some of the maps I scouted out and found about their negative glitch, there are other maps that I may be un-aware of, so if any one has the same problem lets list down other maps here as well, if there are any!

Thank you for reading this developers, thank you for taking the time to read this online message
makazuwr32

Re: Units production stops in certain maps!

Post by makazuwr32 »

@Stratego (dev) those maps you updated from old tmx format, right???

They all are bugged it seems.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

thanks! i am on it!
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

ok, i think i got it - however the "forest river small" seems working for me
(so about half of the maps was wrong only)

please confirm that forest river is working.
Pedro constitute

Re: Units production stops in certain maps! IMPLEMENTED

Post by Pedro constitute »

Dear Developers,
You bloody rock! :D seriously, you guys are amazing!

Return to “Archived - Reporting Issues”