Help with login

Issues in the game itself, so no crash report but anything that works badly / or other way it should- but without a crash.
CCR

Help with login

Post by CCR »

My multiplayer games are not loading, I uninstalled the game and now I can't even access my account, help
Shark guy 35

Re: Help with login

Post by Shark guy 35 »

D: I feel bad for you. Do you remember your login credentials? There are times when my multiplayer sever has glitched too, but not in the same way you described
"A good plan, violently executed now, is better than a perfect plan next week".
-General George S. Patton
Badnorth

Post by Badnorth »

Be more specific. What couldn't access? Forgot password or what? Contact the dev if u forgot the password. If u are already logged in and cannot find your games download it via games you've already joined (recent) at rhe top left corner on the multiplayer chat.
For newcomers, click here for discord links. Hopefully they aren't expired.
CCR

Post by CCR »

QuadrupoleStrat wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:22 pm Be more specific. What couldn't access? Forgot password or what? Contact the dev if u forgot the password. If u are already logged in and cannot find your games download it via games you've already joined (recent) at rhe top left corner on the multiplayer chat.
I was able to enter my account, now the problem is that my games are not updated and I do not know how to fix that
Hyuhjhih
Location: Earth, (the part of blue ball and is named India for some reasons)

Post by Hyuhjhih »

You can see a refresh icon on bottom right.
Check you have a steady network connection.
LIE = Love Is Eternal.

Design leader of the variants Age of Gods and Age Of Civilization, and live heartedly contributing to AoS.

AoC discord server is up AoC
CCR

Post by CCR »

Hyuhjhih wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 5:57 am You can see a refresh icon on bottom right.
Check you have a steady network connection.
They do not update, when it does it returns the opponent's account to the beginning and it is never my turn, watch the video, it has x3 speed
https://youtu.be/ZE70bdoUgko

Return to “Game”