Bugged crusade leader recruiting

Issues in the game itself, so no crash report but anything that works badly / or other way it should- but without a crash.
TheSenate-_-

Bugged crusade leader recruiting

Post by TheSenate-_- »

(As of the latest update) Hate to be the bearer of bad news and all, but it cost me a town in a multiplayer match so I think it's warranted :lol: I'll describe it to the best of my ability: you press the crusade leader's recruit crusaders ability that requires money. It sacrifices (gem carts silver carts and so on) money, but in doing so it's supposed to exchange the money with troops. It did not it took my money like an old Vending machine and did not give me a troop. (More in depth) I tapped the recruit button, the green troop confirmation prompt showed up, i missed it on accident and it stole my money and gave me no troop. It's avoidable by not missing the confirmation, but it still needs to be patched. Alright if you need me to clarify any further go ahead and ask.
Hyuhjhih
Location: Earth, (the part of blue ball and is named India for some reasons)

Re: Bugged crusade leader recruiting

Post by Hyuhjhih »

It also happens within condottier.
From before update also
LIE = Love Is Eternal.

Design leader of the variants Age of Gods and Age Of Civilization, and live heartedly contributing to AoS.

AoC discord server is up AoC
Endru1241

Post by Endru1241 »

That's a problem with execution order - units to sacrifice should only be selected and killed upon confirming summon, but then totally new code would have to be created for selecting spawn place.
Currently it kills units first, solving problem with units to sacrifice blocking summon placement.
To avoid lengthy coding - simple confirmation could be added - "Are you sure - you want to undo? Sacrificed units won't be returned."
Age of Strategy design leader
TheSenate-_-

Post by TheSenate-_- »

So be it, A sacrifice worth the tradeoff imo, it's just a hologram compared to functionality (not saying you're disagreeing,but gameplay over aesthetic has always been this game's thing. There is also a glitch where the carts will give the option to eject a money courier on wooden and stone bridges but when crowded and the bridge is the only spot to eject the courier, it will take your money and not spawn a courier there. These are small, but easily replicable, hope I did a service if you need video or more information let me know, thank you both for giving me audience. Have a great day.
mickmackmike

Corsair bug on Spawn, automatically deletes any other close unit

Post by mickmackmike »

I thought after about 6 months of this bug that it might be fixed, but have come on here to mention it.
Maybe I am the only one that uses corsair ships!!!
So when after what five turns? it gives an option to spawn another ship, if you are to click on the Money Courier Ship (one furthest right) it will delete any other ship of your own wherever you try to place that ship.
In games I have lost precious canon ships of my own in one go just to this placement bug!

I played a game recently and happened again,,, but normally ignore the spawn ship unless I am every space clear of my own units!

3M
----
3M - ( Mike M )
Endru1241

Post by Endru1241 »

As explained before - it's an engine issue.
Already in the list of requests for code changes.
Age of Strategy design leader

Return to “Game”