Castle can't produce units?

Issues in the game itself, so no crash report but anything that works badly / or other way it should- but without a crash.
ProtectorLordGarmin

Castle can't produce units?

Post by ProtectorLordGarmin »

I researched Tetuonic Knight but when I select the castle I can't even access the production screen, so I cannot produce any is this a bug
Leader of the Aegis Protectorate, the proud Defenders of Ambidia! If you would like some heavy protection, we can do some mercenary work... but such elite warriors come with an elite price.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Re: Castle can't produce units?

Post by Stratego (dev) »

please send me screenshot whet u see and where u tap and what happens. or a video.

also tyr clicking on bottom left part of castle - still not opens?
phoenixffyrnig

Post by phoenixffyrnig »

@@Stratego (dev) - I have noticed this too. It would appear that any time you have dragged a square (either to select multiple units or by accident while scrolling) then castles will only open when you double click on the bottom left tile of the castle. Click anywhere else on the castle and it won't open.
I also play an RTS game called Life 8-)
And I also like drinking beer! :D
Badnorth

Post by Badnorth »

phoenixffyrnig wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:24 pm @@Stratego (dev) - I have noticed this too. It would appear that any time you have dragged a square (either to select multiple units or by accident while scrolling) then castles will only open when you double click on the bottom left tile of the castle. Click anywhere else on the castle and it won't open.
Yeah
For newcomers, click here for discord links. Hopefully they aren't expired.

Return to “Game”