Stealing a tech gives you a unit

Issues in the game itself, so no crash report but anything that works badly / or other way it should- but without a crash.
Badnorth

Stealing a tech gives you a unit

Post by Badnorth »

When I stole heavy chariot tech from an enemy Tc it gives me grant to train heavy chariot but I do not have any chariot nor its upgrade. Is it intentional?
For newcomers, click here for discord links. Hopefully they aren't expired.
SirPat

Re: Stealing a tech gives you a unit

Post by SirPat »

Yeah thats a bug actually I used to do something before I would buy Heavy elephant without buying the elephant unit so when im in game then i researched heavy war elephant I can magically train it without having to waste gems buying the elephant itself
I am Pat :>

I barely visit the forums, but when I do and u saw me reading your post. Expect a whole paragraph to be released about your topic. well except if I like your idea and the idea is perfect as it is, if so ill give u my support
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

sorry but i still don understand where is the bug.
please tell in detail what is the case.
Badnorth

Post by Badnorth »

Stealing a tech gives you grant to train that unit eg. Heavy chariot & heavy war elephant when you steal its tech you can train that unit..even if you dont have its non-upgraded ver eg. Chariot and war elephant.
Badnorth

Post by Badnorth »

I think @Endru1241 knows whatwhat im saying
SirPat

Post by SirPat »

Haha atleast I understand let me try to explain in more detail

8-) this is bob he plays AoS lol
He havent bought Shield knight at the upgrade section but when in game, he stole Heavy shield knight tech from an enemy. And now he can train Heavy shield knights in that game only.

I think this shouldnt be called a bug cause you stole a tech then you can train it

The other thing is when you can research an upgrade of a unit(youve bought the upgraded unit tech aka tier2-3) and you dont have the base unit(you havent bought the tier1 unit) when you research the upgrade tech you can train the unit once done
For me this shouldnt be called a bug either
I am Pat :>

I barely visit the forums, but when I do and u saw me reading your post. Expect a whole paragraph to be released about your topic. well except if I like your idea and the idea is perfect as it is, if so ill give u my support

Return to “Game”