Morale boost/speed boost ect. Not working BUGS IMPLEMENTED

Issues in the game itself, so no crash report but anything that works badly / or other way it should- but without a crash.
TheSenate-_-

Morale boost/speed boost ect. Not working BUGS IMPLEMENTED

Post by TheSenate-_- »

What's good all👌Been playing for a while and this shows up everytime I have multiple units that do stat boosts: (I will name a specific scenario) 2 priests tech-religious Fervor area of effect. 1 swordsman gets under 1 fervor AOE by 1 priest. Fine all dandy. But as soon as the second one comes and I hit next turn, by the next turn if the swordsman is under both their influences he almost always loses the effect until I reposition him this bug is rampant on all AOE stat boost abilities. It's been 4 updates since I first found this and the fact that it's still there makes me think no one knows so I'd like to bring this to the attention of the Admins👍 Also: is there a bug discussion section? Couldn't find it.
Endru1241

Re: Morale boost/speed boost ect. Not working BUGS

Post by Endru1241 »

Moved.

@Stratego (dev) I believe the exact bug is:
When unit leaves area of aura effect, aura of the same type is not applied.
It may be something to do with non-stackable mechanism (unit moves and goes into aura range - effect is not applied, because there is already one, but then effect is removed, because unit leaved previous aura range) or both aura effects are removed on removal stage(unit moves into aura range - effect is applied, but doesn't do anything, because it's not stackable. Then removing effects after leaving aura range is done and both effects are removed or not working effect is left).
Age of Strategy design leader
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Re: Morale boost/speed boost ect. Not working BUGS IMPLEMENTED

Post by Stratego (dev) »

this one if just fixed yesterday. will be out in next update.
TheSenate-_-

Re: Morale boost/speed boost ect. Not working BUGS IMPLEMENTED

Post by TheSenate-_- »

:shock: wow nice reply speeds yall, I expected a 3 day wait minimum very cool. Glad to hear that dev and mod it's fixed💪 I'll keep up to date with anything I see that's wrong I play daily; have a blessed day

Return to “Game”