Ad rewards glitch? Pending

Issues in the game itself, so no crash report but anything that works badly / or other way it should- but without a crash.
Iminent

Ad rewards glitch? Pending

Post by Iminent »

So, when I first played the game I was told by my friend to get some of the upgrades and suggested me to watch ads and do campaign missions. I have acquired most upgrades by now, but during that time when i was still getting upgrades i found out that you can stack the watch ad popups when pressing the ad button quickly. I experimented and got 10 gems out of one go as my high score. The trick to doing it is reloading the game and when its loaded you go to the watch ad button and press it quickly before it can register that the ads are watchable now, which gives you more time to press the button. Its probably quite hard for anybody else to get 10 gems since I'm experienced in butterfly clicking (a clicking technique where you move two fingers up and down simultaneously) but its still a glitch.

Thanks for reading,
Iminent (first forum post)
Ezra216

Re: Ad rewards glitch? Pending

Post by Ezra216 »

Yeah, I can confirm that there is glitch or bug in here. If you try to spam the watch ad button and the watch now, you could either watch more than 1 ads in a row and get lots of gems, or watch 1 ad and get more gems than 1. The highest gems I can get in 1 go is only 4 actually. I spammed the watch ads buttons and then I watched 2 ads in a row but it gave me 4 gems after.
A guy once said, "If you love a flower, don't pick it up. Because if you pick it up, it dies and it ceases to be what you love. So if you love a flower, let it be. Love is not about possession. Love is about appreciation."
Lawrence

Re: Ad rewards glitch? Pending

Post by Lawrence »

I dont see why this is wrong :D
Random guy: "Lets use goblins."
Me: "GOBLINS? THIS IS LAWRENCIAAAAA!"

Return to “Game”