Level Reset

Issues in the game itself, so no crash report but anything that works badly / or other way it should- but without a crash.
Foxious

Level Reset

Post by Foxious »

So I was Level 45 and #1 player on the leaderboard for levels!
I played the new Campaign 'Battleheart' and finished 3 missions and then realized I became Level 2!
and Now I'm a Level 2 Player.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Re: Level Reset

Post by Stratego (dev) »

very bad... i have no idea why... i will try figure out - also i will turn back the "auto level calculation" logic based on completed maps as "workaround"
b2198

Post by b2198 »

Foxious wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:50 am So I was Level 45 and #1 player on the leaderboard for levels!
I played the new Campaign 'Battleheart' and finished 3 missions and then realized I became Level 2!
And thus, the last of the level 40+ players has finally fallen, you are now one of the downranked, one of us XD
Green is the correct color, other colors are "less correct".
Foxious

Post by Foxious »

b2198 wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 1:49 am
Foxious wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:50 am So I was Level 45 and #1 player on the leaderboard for levels!
And thus, the last of the level 40+ players has finally fallen, you are now one of the downranked, one of us XD
I'm a noob.
Now I can call for players to play with me and then mention, I'm a noob, just got to Level 2. :D
phoenixffyrnig

Post by phoenixffyrnig »

Don't worry level 2 @Foxious noob, we all started from the bottom :lol:

JK - bum deal mate, I saw you on the top just a few days ago. It will take some time to get those points back! Fortunately, some of us don't need a leaderboard to know your worth - it might take some time, but we'll see you back in the top places soon I feel :)
I also play an RTS game called Life 8-)
And I also like drinking beer! :D
Foxious

Post by Foxious »

phoenixffyrnig wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:52 pm Don't worry level 2 @Foxious noob, we all started from the bottom :lol:

JK - bum deal mate, I saw you on the top just a few days ago. It will take some time to get those points back! Fortunately, some of us don't need a leaderboard to know your worth - it might take some time, but we'll see you back in the top places soon I feel :)
:lol: I'm gonna post that in the general chat. :D

Return to “Game”