Mine on mountainterain

Issues in the game itself, so no crash report but anything that works badly / or other way it should- but without a crash.
friedrich

Mine on mountainterain

Post by friedrich »

Hi,
seems like mines on mountains cant produce anymore as gem carts cannot move on that terrain (same problem on the an impase map with the extra tcs (bottom right for example) which are placed over a mountain -> u can only produce rangers ninjas and flying stuff there, as they are the only ones who can walk there).

Btw would be nice if u dont have to manually start the production of mines (u should be able to cancle it of course, but after the building is complete, the 3 turn mining option should be selected automatically (if its not planned to add more options there)
Regards
phoenixffyrnig

Re: Mine on mountainterain

Post by phoenixffyrnig »

I have seen this also happen with mines on some cliff tiles, but not all. ( @friedrich hallo, good to see you here. Did you mean cliffs, the tiles that join together to make a mountainside, or is this also on stand alone mountains too? Klippen oder Berge, oder beides?)

Some mines work as usual, and some you can finish building but don't have any production going on.
This started happening just after the new update that fixed the cliff tiles...
I also play an RTS game called Life 8-)
And I also like drinking beer! :D
Endru1241

Re: Mine on mountainterain

Post by Endru1241 »

In previous published version stratego changed the way engine works - instead of fixed determining land/water tiles for filtering list of units to produce - it is now dependent on what type of movement unit has.
Unfortunately we did not anticipate, that mines were only emulating terrain (road) for those it can carry, instead of completely ignoring terrain restrictions for carriables (removes terrain drawbacks spec, like e.g. TC).
It's already fixed in dev version.

There is big pack of changes ongoing, so I am not sure when it will be published.
Age of Strategy design leader

Return to “Game”