Berserker — REJECTED

Plague of the dead

Berserker — REJECTED

Post by Plague of the dead »

Hi, I have an idea for a new unit
Berserker
This unit is classified as a special hunter unit such as an assassin (even if the assassin is classified as an executor or conqueror rather than a hunter, but the point is like that) and has a special ability to increase attack power after being hit by enemys attacks, the ability of this unit comes from the magic theft of life that he learn to strengthen himself for years plus meditation for a long time, as long as he lives in the forest alone he is trained to hunt prey in silence (assasainate), and when hunger (decreased health of the unit) he tends to be able to attack anyone / anything in a way brutal to get food (all that he thinks can be eaten (as long as it is an enemy)), so that he gains additional strength when his health declines as he is attacked while recovering from injury in any damage (success) he produces
Stats
Category infantry melee,.. Any suggestion?
Cost 4 or 5
Hp 28 or 30
Attack pwr 8
Spd 3
Sight 4
Amr 4
p.amr 0
Dodge melee -
Dodge range -
Dodge counter -
Trainable Hunting lodge, mage hut
Bonusses
50% to building, siege, thrower
150% to fortified building
200% to megas
Bonusses special
100% to animal, plant, flesh n blood, giants
(Stats might need balancing)
Ability
@Pasive
- Lifelink
- Rage,increasing attack pwr by 1 every get damaged stack up to 3 times, after stack 3 increasing it's spd by 1 (the effect will disappear when the health of the unit is full)

I'm bad at drawing, n suc* with pixel. Sry with that
But maybe we can use the AOS image ^_^
Badnorth

Re: Berserker

Post by Badnorth »

Why trainable at mage hut??
Hunting lodge suits this as u said

Maybe I can help with the image

If I were to suggest the stats this should be it.
Cost 5
Hp 25
Attack pwr 5
Spd 3
Sight 5
Amr 3
p.amr 0
Trainable Hunting lodge
Bonusses
100% building
100% Giants
200% fortified buildings
300% megas

Passive
- Pacifist (The amount of health is lost the amount of damage it gets added eg. *-1 hp +1 dmg*, stacks until it dies.)
-Die hard (cannot be killed unless on 1hp)
Ability :
Berserk: + 5 dmg but reduces health by 5 = 10+dmg for 2turns. Cooldown: 3 Turns
For newcomers, click here for discord links. Hopefully they aren't expired.
Plague of the dead

Post by Plague of the dead »

hm ... after I thought that you had a point, this unit would be better trained in a hunting lodge
for stats I don't really understand but I like your advice costs 5, health 25, etc. but maybe it needs an increase in attack power (maybe 7) to remember the cost, for passive skills I think this unit will be a problem when assisted by 1 or more healer unit (I mean is it possible that this passive is like a "veteran power" which increases the stats of special units permanently holding this passive to pile up to death) if imagined this passivity lasts until the unit dies but this unit is assisted by healers then this unit could just execute a unit in one attack on a certain pile (maybe it's a troll, ettin, or 1 attack on a building), but I like the idea of ​​your active skill sacrificing some health to gain strength. Auh
by the way "hear" you want to make a picture of this unit for me makes me wonder what it will be like, hmm ... that will definitely be interesting but thanks for the advice

makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

Similar to Barbarian.
Rejected.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader

Return to “Archived - Human Units, Buildings”