Hero (Novel Type) - ANSWERED

DreJaDe

Hero (Novel Type) - ANSWERED

Post by DreJaDe »

I don't where to put this so I'll just put this in humans.

Here's the idea
A unit that will be called "The Hero of "Race"".

This unit is a hero but not like in RPGs but like in the novels.

To train this hero u need to research a tech called "Hero Summoning". This unit would only be able to be train once and after the death of hero for each faction. There can only exist one hero per each player.

They will have a passive called "Plot Shield" or "Plot Armor" to which if they received a killing blow, instead of dying they would end with just one life and would not die for that turn even if another unit attacks it. After triggered and used, this passive would be on a CD for 10 turns.

This unit can also have a skill called talking power which work like the priest in AOS but only 20% to normal units but has 5% chance even if a unit has 100% m. Defence.

No veteraning power

Here's the idea for each race
Humans:
A mage with only one skill called explosion to which can deal 20 magical damage in 6 tiles. CD is 5 or 4.

Orcs: Will have a weak looking orc guy with a bow with armor penetrating damage.

Elves:
An elf with a big claymore as long as his body and has 3 power range.

Dwaves:
A guy with a long spear and have range over 5
desatixix

Re: Hero (Novel Type)

Post by desatixix »

I think this is a bad idea, at least the heroes should be universal units, and not like a spearman, but someone a magician
haha,the orcs do BAM BAM
Alexander82

Re: Hero (Novel Type)

Post by Alexander82 »

The ability you are talking about is already planned and will be soon in game for imperial units

Conversion, in any kind of form, isn't going to be put in game.

anyway I do not support the idea of special hero units with that novel flavour. Anyway you can do what you prefer on custom maps, so feel free to develop this idea into your own adventure ;)
Age of Fantasy design leader

Return to “Archived - Human Units, Buildings”