Conjurer — ARCHIVED

SirDoucheBag

Conjurer — ARCHIVED

Post by SirDoucheBag »

Here we have a scholar dressed in Brown robes and carrying a book. The conjurer is a support unit. In battle you would train him in church say 4-5 turns and he does no damage. Instead the conjurer has the ability to (more or less) summon a pile of debris (similar to a wall) but unlike the actual walls granted this pile of debris is for causing disruption in enemy movement. Say you have a small opening in between some mountains. The conjurer summons a pile of debris 8 squares away right in the middle of the path. The pile of debris itself gets destroyed in one hit due to the fact its purpose is too slow and annoy thy enemy. Granted it would be unwise to try and use them for defense purposes. Making it suitable to annoy and frustrate your enemy. But also giving you opportunity to fortify an area while they spend an individual unit turn destroying one if not multiple just to get through.
(Perhaps the pile of debris could also be a bone wall) or perhaps the conjurer summons a holy circle on the ground ( one tile but can summon 6-8 tiles away) a holy circle that damages any enemy unit for ex. 10 health and then after its used it goes away. ( for the holy circle to keep it fair should only be able to have one holy circle active per conjurer. ( so if its not been stepped on they can't cast again until done so) but I prefer the pile of debris /bonewall. I think players would find it amusing to see their enemy hacking away at one hit kill distractions. ( May help players in disadvantaged locations trying to secure better foothold). I hope you consider this one it'd be popular.
Normal is an illusion.
Hardeep

Re: Conjurer

Post by Hardeep »

AoF unit again :)
There never was much hope... just a fool's hope
DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Post by DoomCarrot »

The skyrim is strong with this one.
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

moved to AOF
SirDoucheBag

Post by SirDoucheBag »

I love skyrim ( level 100 conjuration ) but I'm here for AOS. AOS is my game of choice these last few weeks. I've tried downloading AOF. But for some reason I'm unable to download the game. It just freezes on app purchases and doesn't go anywhere :/ will continue to try though. AOF sounds like an expansion pack for AOS. Can't wait to eventually play
Normal is an illusion.
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

Archived.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader

Return to “Archived - Human Units, Buildings”