The Stormlord - ANSWERED

The Lore Man

The Stormlord - ANSWERED

Post by The Lore Man »

The Stormlord is powerful lord from the Stormlands, born for front line fighting with his men the stormlord has a great mix of magic and raw power behind him, and a great strategist he can take on most enemy's he is put against.
Category:Foot melee,Alive,land
Cost:15
HP:250
Attack power:75
Range:1
Armor:12
Pierce armor:15
Speed:3
Sight:4
Action/turn:1
Ability range:4
Ability possibility:50%
Dodge counters:100%
Health bonus:1.0
Mental resistance:100%
Size:1×1
special abilities: lightning weapon, 100%change, 0 range, 6 turns to cooldown
Attachments
The Stormlord
The Stormlord
20210511_213724.jpg (11.94 KiB) Viewed 671 times
makazuwr32

Re: The Stormlord

Post by makazuwr32 »

Image is bad, cost too high, idea is not good.
Rejected.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
The Lore Man

Re: The Stormlord - ANSWERED

Post by The Lore Man »

Well im sorry for trying
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

Actually i must admit that at least your proposal is better than many other proposals recently made. Many of those were only generic ideas without stats and such.

Problems with this unit are:
1. Too high cost for his actually average stats — a bit higher than imperial swordman has. Yes hp and armor are better and it has additional on-hit effect but that is not worth to pay 10 more turns for it. In my eyes his cost at most could be 8 turns.
Imperial swordman has: 6/6 armor, 160 hp and 75 attack for 5 turns cost.
2. Image. Image size in aof is 32x32 or in some cases 32x64. Try to fit into it.
3. Too plain unit concept wise — we already have imperial swordman who has similar role so try to find a bit more unique role for new units. Do not hestitate to add some more abilities for unit, i will balance out if concept wise it will be fine.

You can also try to change this unit as well (just stats, image can be left for others if you do not feel as good image maker). If i will find new stats better than i can restore unit in main section from archive.

Also in general you can use
[img] image url [/img]
as reference for looks of units if you do not have any ways for making image by yourself.

Hopefully it will give you impulse to make better ideas proposals for units, techs and ideas.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
The Lore Man

Post by The Lore Man »

Hey man thanks i will keep trying. And im sorry for being sarcastic I will use this info to try to make a better unit than the one I made

Return to “Archived - Human Units, Buildings”