Longsword Skeleton — ARCHIVED

Tenebrignus

Longsword Skeleton — ARCHIVED

Post by Tenebrignus »

Longsword skeleton differs from others in great strength and a huge sword that he drags everywhere. He could have some area damage and small bonus against infantry. Can be raised from dead swordman with small chance. Can be upgraded as other skeletons to armored and golden.

Cost: 4 turns
Trainable at: town, graveyard.
Hp: 21/25/29
Attack: 11/14/17
Armor: 0/0/1
Piercing armor: 4/5/6
Speed: 3
Sight: 4
Power range: 1

Bonuses: +30% against Infantry, standart bonus against buldings.

Abilities of unit: eat up a corpse.

This is my first attempt do describe a unit, which can appear in game if it will be good enough.
Attachments
I was trying to wear this skeleton in armor for upgrades, but something went wrong and I gave up. If you liked it, I will try again.
I was trying to wear this skeleton in armor for upgrades, but something went wrong and I gave up. If you liked it, I will try again.
Longsword skeleton.png (963 Bytes) Viewed 1396 times
Badnorth

Re: Longsword Skeleton

Post by Badnorth »

Nice
For newcomers, click here for discord links. Hopefully they aren't expired.
Yeetbruh

Post by Yeetbruh »

The artwork for this is nice and so is the idea
insert quote here
Dagravian

Post by Dagravian »

Well, stats need to be changed to reflect the other skeletons, you seen to be good with images (that is a nice startpoint) and i guess there is room for this, humans own the zweihandler, orcs the 2h swordman, elves could have one aswell, so it could be discussed...

Yet those don't have proper corpses to drop this one, if you make a corpse for them, your chances of getting this in will be higher, also, you would need to get its upgrades as the rmored, golden and a monster variant that woukd be needed for it.
Stay Awesome!
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Tenebrignus

Post by Tenebrignus »

@DoomsdayDragonfire , I thought undeads need some area damage and producing this unit for 4 turns seems good for his stats. Is it really need to nerf him? If problem is logic of the world - he's pretty big and seems little stronger than other skeletons. If problem is balance, maybe undeads just dont need any area damage? Without this feature he become pretty useless.
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

For aoe you can use skeleton flail soldier.
Also we do not plan to expand of skeletons or add more types of corpses for your various skeleton ideas.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

Answered
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader

Return to “Archived - Undead Units, Buildings”