Corpse Cart — ARCHIVED

Plaguebearer

Corpse Cart — ARCHIVED

Post by Plaguebearer »

Looked around the forum, didn't see anything like this but I could be wrong so apologies of I am!

I'd love to see an undead siege weapon. Thinking back to the good old "Corpse Wagon" from Warcraft 3 is what I think I'd like most. For those unfamiliar with it, it was a catapult that launched corpses at the target (after an upgrade the thrown corpse would spread disease to the surroundings of what was hit, so maybe that could be the undead version of "area damage"). It could also pick up corpses and store them for future use for necromancers to raise or ghouls to eat(which I think if Daniel implemented this he should totally allow it to do that). AND if that wasn't enough, it could (after another upgrade if I recall correctly) generate corpses into its storage, so you didn't have to go around picking them up.

The generating corpses ability might be a bit much, but I think his would be a great addition to the Undead as they are sorely lacking in the siege weapon department.

I'm gonna come up with some stats for it soon. Any comments are appreciated!
makazuwr32

Re: Corpse Cart?

Post by makazuwr32 »

Implemented as several independent units.
Archived.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader

Return to “Archived - Undead Units, Buildings”