Elven Archer and Swordsman with golden armor — ANSWERED

KingOfTheSilverlands

Elven Archer and Swordsman with golden armor — ANSWERED

Post by KingOfTheSilverlands »

I was browsing the forum and saw that someone is using 32x64 size, so I used this size. This is my 3rd pixel art.I've always loved elves with golden armor from The Hobbit movie. When I couldn't see this unit in the game, I wanted to try to draw it. I made it as two different units, swordsman and archer. I tried to add transformation from archer to swordsman.In LOTR movie Helm's Deep scene,elven archers was changing their weapons like this.But I couldn't fit the sword to model. Apart from that, the arms are a bit strange, but the person in the picture I found was holding his arm 90 degrees.

(If I need to color this unit according to the teams, I will change the blue parts.)

I'm not sure about the stats.

I have an idea about this unit, normal elf archer and swordsman can upgrade their armor for transforming to this unit. Upgrade can be done from blacksmith.

(Edit:Bows string is not visible due to white background.)
Attachments
Elven deneme (1).png
Elven deneme (1).png (12.76 KiB) Viewed 539 times
Elven deneme (5).png
Elven deneme (5).png (12.92 KiB) Viewed 539 times
The lifeless eyes of cold corpses greeted the King while the wind blew his silver hair.
makazuwr32

Re: Elven Archer and Swordsman with golden armor

Post by makazuwr32 »

Elves will have no upgrades like humans or orcs have which will change unit into different looking one with better stats.

Alas as for images they with some work can be used for planned elven sub — rising sun elves.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
makazuwr32

Re: Elven Archer and Swordsman with golden armor

Post by makazuwr32 »

Answered
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader

Return to “Archived - Elven Units, Buildings”