Here you can see the great helpers of the game!
Thank you all for your help, and offering your work, designs for FREE to the game!
|Rank||Name||Country||About||Acts of Honour||Image|
|Endru1241 ||Poland||Endru1241 is engineer in his thirtees crazily interested in various topics, including history and strategy. His nick is actually transliteration of name Andrew and date 1241 - commemoration of a great tragedy for central european countries during Mongol invasion on Europe.||#was_design_leader|
|COOLguy ||USA||a 20's-ish y/o fellow who has some gifted sisters. He began playing AoS in early 2014, and is now Design Leader of AoS. He is admin on the forum as well as manager of the AoS social media.||#was_design_leader|
|Patroid ||Germany||A 19 years old german Guy who started helping Age of Strategy in 2014. |
He is mainly doing Icons for Units and Structures.
He studys Computer Science and also did a few own Game projects but none
got published yet.
|Alexander82 ||Italy||A science teacher in his 30's who likes to play RPG and Strategy games. He fell in love at first sight with AoS and wanted to give his contribution to the game.||#made_1_translation|
|LordOfAles ||Serbia / Montenegro||Started playing AoS around 2013 or 2014, but joined forums pretty late in 2017. It all started with an idea, then it turned into something bigger. I made a lot of friends here, some enemies and what can i say? I love this game and community no matter what happens. Stay cool! (I'm also a big fan of LotR)||#made_1_year_on_forum x2|
#made 1000_posts x3
#won_1_map_contest x1 (The halloween one)
|BadNorth ||Earth||I joined the Ao-community when I was looking for low-storage games to play while being offline, I happened to like Strategy games at that time so I gave AoS a try. And I liked it.. I liked it so much that I made some campaigns, forum suggestions, and many unit sprites for it. I made some good friends and memorable experiences here, it was fun. While I don't play AoS as much as I used to, it will always be one of my favorite games.||#Made_10_Non_terrain_arts(x15)|
|DoomCarrot ||USA||I am an avid player of Age of Strategy, as well as all of its variations. As of August 2016, I am 17 years old. I began playing early in 2015, and have since been an active member in the community. I have created multiple random maps, campaign maps, helped design many units, and even run a successful multiplayer tournament.||#made_1000_posts|
|Hardeep ||Canada||A military maverick of 16 years. Perhaps the oldest standing Forumer. Joined thus forum shortly after its conception but has been playing the game since it was less than 4 mb. Has made many quality maps since Tiled. A triggermaster that has helped develop many ideas and units. Winner of the 2015 Christmas map contest.||#made_1_year_on_forum(2x)|
|makazuwr32 ||Russia||A 25 year old engeneer and fan of Strategy turn-based games. |
I found AoS at the beginning of 2016 year and right now I'm trying to improve AoS & AoF with finding unbalanced units and ways to fix them.
|godOfKings ||Bangladesh||An 18 yr old fan of strategy games, started aos in 2017, I want to make a campaign that will show the players the strategies of my most favourite war manga, Kingdom.(if u r fan of strategies and war history then u should try it too ) also I m trying to help out to make the game an overall better experience for the rest of the players||#tagged_50_posts_for_cleanup|
|Balint ||Hungary||A 16 year old guy who is a great fan of medieval themed strategy games. I started playing the game around 2014 and I have been a member of the forum since its creation. Altough I am not much of an artist, but I tried my best with giving ideas and doing triggers.||#made_1_year_on_forum(2x)|
|heroX||Germany||I'm a 30yr old software developer living in Germany. Been playing AOS before any of its new variants (AOW, AOF..)||#security_tester||Drawing...|
|TheBluePhoenix ||India||An 18y Indian gamer and improver who loves gaming and inovating. He is a loyal follower of the game and a super trigger master who loves to improve the game with new ideas and maps||#made_1000_posts|
|Longinus (Kirk)||Earth||Just an average guy who's a fan of quality turn-based strategy games. Designed the Revolution and Carnage Campaign and some skirmish maps, also Designed many Hero units||#made_30_campaign_maps|
|Elvenprincess||USA||Little sis of Coolguy, and a very talented graphical designer, she drew and helped to draw unit images, also made many building stage images for the game!||#made_15_build_stages_arts(2x)|
|Avalyn||USA||COOLguy's kid sister - a very talented map and graphics designer. She won the Historical contest in 2016.06!||#won_1_map_contest|
|Lancer ||Serbia||17 year old chilling guy who began playing Age of Strategy in 2015,later he started creating maps and one of the most detailed maps in the game,he does not play much multiplayer but in his latest maps he likes making them difficult and making many new design styles such as RPG and sea invasions! He made at least 40 awesome campaign maps!||#made_30_campaign_maps|
|Herrscher||Switzerland||I am 15 years old. I first played aos in 2015. AoS was my first strategy game that i ever played. Since i played AoS i love strategy games still to this day. My favorite game of the aos series is AoWw||#security_tester|
|Titom||France||I'm a french men who have do the traduction of Age of Stratégie, and I work on Age of Fantaisy. I like the strategy game and this game are good. |
Sorry for my bad english ;D
|Alexc925||Spain||Start collaborating more or less 16 years but start playing in 2017 trying to hack and trying to get gems quickly so you don't have to wait to unlock the units. But change your mind and now I am dedicated to finding bugs in the game. I like to play basketball, strategy and history, especially old age.||#security_tester(3x)|
Acts of Honour (these are the "acts" that will define your rank, you can have more "act" from the same category)
- made_10_nonterrain_arts: who at least made 10 implemented non terrain arts (implemented means it was really good, and was lucky on votes)
- made_10_terrain_arts: who at least made 10 implemented terrain arts
- made_10_jsons: who made at least 10 implemented jsons to units
- gave_jsons_modtested: who made at least 1 json tested with modding on his/her own device
- made_15_build_stages_arts: who made "build structure stage" imaging (min. 15 implemented frames total)
- made_10_terrain_and_join_jsons: who helped deep things: making terrain+tilejoin jsons about min. 10 tiles.
- made_1_translation: who made a complete language translation
- made_30_campaign_maps: who made min. 30 campaign/skirmish maps (that got implemented).
- made_1_music: who made at least one implemented background music to the game
- won_1_map_contest: who won on a mapdesign contest (1st place)
- made_10_videos: who made 10 videos about the game and posted online
- made_1_trailer: who made 1 trailer that got onto google play as trailer
- checked_50_maps: who checked 50 (non crashing) FAN maps or Market posted maps.
- was_design_leader: who acted permanenty as a design leader, in building up phase managed the variant to success, or in production phase ha/ahe managed all leader tasks permanently (from 0,5-1 year)
- made_1000_posts: who made more than 1000 useful posts on forum
- made_1_year_on_forum: who communicated on forum for more than 1 year
- made_10_wiki_uploads: who created 10 wiki pages of units
- tagged_50_posts_for_cleanup: who helped the Design Leader in administration of the forum to help with the cleanup process
- was_group_leader: who acted permanently as a group leader in performing an exceptionally needed role in aiding the developer or design leader
- security_tester: who helped the Dev to test find and fix security breaches
All of the above listed Acts inlcude that they offered to use the material (image, art, json, anything) in game for Free, thanks!
Medals of Honours:
|1 act||2 acts||3 acts||4 acts||5 acts||6 acts||7 acts||8 acts||more acts|