Search found 5111 matches

by Midonik
Wed Sep 28, 2022 12:40 pm
Forum: Map & campaign designs ideas
Topic: New campaign 'Cold Escalation'
Replies: 7
Views: 146

Re: New campaign 'Cold Escalation'

I was testing Expedition and its a cool concept but it seems the triggers don't work right. I converted 1 of each designated animals but I didn't win. I then killed/converted the rest too, including the invisible minder spies (I saw a hostile till wounded animal attack them and I know this trigger m...
by Midonik
Tue Sep 27, 2022 10:30 am
Forum: Factions
Topic: Forest natives (neutrals)
Replies: 49
Views: 1686

Re: Forest natives (neutrals)

These new buildings will be map editor only and they will make the map editor only primate units. So they can't be used in a normal game but you can have them make units in your campaign.
In aof, the gnoll buildings function like that.
by Midonik
Mon Sep 26, 2022 3:17 pm
Forum: Planetary
Topic: Gray slash
Replies: 11
Views: 197

Re: Gray slash

Btw, miss chance is mutiplied by target unit's speed so with 60% miss chance this guys can only hit 1 speed units, with low chance, and 0 speed units. 30% is also very high. I'd recommend 10%.
by Midonik
Sun Sep 25, 2022 9:09 pm
Forum: Factions
Topic: Forest natives (neutrals)
Replies: 49
Views: 1686

Re: Forest natives (neutrals)

I made this produce the map editor only primates so you can get the AI to make them in a skimirsh map (not a random map though) as long as you set the race to reptilian.
by Midonik
Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:54 pm
Forum: Others
Topic: AI Logic: Terrain Clearing
Replies: 6
Views: 359

Re: AI Logic: Terrain Clearing

Soo, if AI can build a tower on a tile, it will build it If it can't build a tower, it will not consider it, instead it will only consider building the terrain clearing thing. After that it will be able to build towers on that tile it will consider it again. Is that how it would work? I wonder if th...
by Midonik
Wed Sep 07, 2022 4:04 pm
Forum: Others
Topic: Skin for Human.
Replies: 10
Views: 223

Re: Skin for Human.

? The AT HAP railguns don't need to be the same as the railgunners', in fact I'd rather the HAP troopers had much heavier looking guns.
I dont think changing the missile troopers' image fixes anything, the railgunners' guns still look like personal missile launchers.
by Midonik
Wed Sep 07, 2022 2:30 pm
Forum: Others
Topic: Skin for Human.
Replies: 10
Views: 223

Re: Skin for Human.

Similar looking units are easy to confused, we should try to avoid it. The railgun orginal image also has a much different looking weapon, not alike a missile launcher.
by Midonik
Wed Sep 07, 2022 1:13 pm
Forum: Others
Topic: Skin for Human.
Replies: 10
Views: 223

Re: Skin for Human.

Is "bigrailgun" the at HAP troopers? And biglazergun the normal ones?
What is unit_hum_inf_swat?
Also I think the skin for railgunners looks too similar to the missile troopers.
by Midonik
Sat Sep 03, 2022 8:00 am
Forum: Reptilians
Topic: Aircraft shield overload
Replies: 11
Views: 293

Re: Aircraft shield overload

Team colour will be unaffected. I haven't thought what planes should be affected yet. Probably not brainwashers. If you could make the bomber work as well as other planes it would be nice.
by Midonik
Fri Sep 02, 2022 7:26 pm
Forum: Reptilians
Topic: Aircraft shield overload
Replies: 11
Views: 293

Re: Aircraft shield overload

I dont know if all planes but yes to the second
by Midonik
Fri Sep 02, 2022 4:17 pm
Forum: Reptilians
Topic: Aircraft shield overload
Replies: 11
Views: 293

Re: Aircraft shield overload

I think itd be better to not have the plane on the image. I believe then I can set the shield up to appear over any unit image, although Im not sure how. This isnt planned to be a transform effect. I could make it one but it would be troublesome.
by Midonik
Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:55 pm
Forum: Planetary
Topic: Fungus Forest
Replies: 5
Views: 80

Re: Fungus Forest

Its a building tho, not a terrain, right? Cause terrain can be built too.
The problem with this as a mega is that megas have attack, it would be unbalanced for the myconid one to have none. I dont see how what youve described would attack.
by Midonik
Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:24 pm
Forum: Planetary
Topic: Fungus Forest
Replies: 5
Views: 80

Re: Fungus Forest

I dont think we have a solid idea for the myconid mega.
So its a forest building?
by Midonik
Sun Aug 28, 2022 4:28 pm
Forum: Map & campaign designs ideas
Topic: New campaign 'Cold Escalation'
Replies: 7
Views: 146

Re: New campaign 'Cold Escalation'

Yea that probably wont work. You need to use formatting. Start each paragraph with <p> and end with </p>.

The emails may be recieved out of order. I recommend adding a comment in the email about which map of what campaign it is. I will ask you for details if I cant figure the oder out.
by Midonik
Sun Aug 28, 2022 3:36 pm
Forum: Map & campaign designs ideas
Topic: New campaign 'Cold Escalation'
Replies: 7
Views: 146

Re: New campaign 'Cold Escalation'

Or just send them to the developer through email. If you open the menu in the map draft (under the "others" section) there should be a button that says "send to dev". If you have a phone with newer android one will be blacked out but just click the other one. You have to wait, the new android option...
by Midonik
Sat Aug 20, 2022 9:37 am
Forum: Factions
Topic: Forest natives (neutrals)
Replies: 49
Views: 1686

Re: Forest natives (neutrals)

Cool
by Midonik
Thu Aug 18, 2022 6:47 pm
Forum: Others
Topic: A small skin for lizards.
Replies: 3
Views: 104

Re: A small skin for lizards.

Nice
by Midonik
Thu Aug 18, 2022 6:46 pm
Forum: Planetary
Topic: Gray minepacking.
Replies: 13
Views: 168

Re: Gray minepacking.

Definetely not transfered to the corpse
by Midonik
Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:38 pm
Forum: Planetary
Topic: Gray minepacking.
Replies: 13
Views: 168

Re: Gray minepacking.

I mean for the mines to be attracted to metal by magnetic force. I want like a realism standpoint explanation (I believe you though I was asking about gameplay) for how this unit could strap mines to an enemy unit without them preventing it or taking them off easily.
by Midonik
Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:30 am
Forum: Planetary
Topic: Gray minepacking.
Replies: 13
Views: 168

Re: Gray minepacking.

How about this being only applicable on vehicles and the mines being magnetic?
by Midonik
Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:28 am
Forum: Planetary
Topic: Gray slash
Replies: 11
Views: 197

Re: Gray slash

Yea
by Midonik
Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:04 pm
Forum: Planetary
Topic: Gray minepacking.
Replies: 13
Views: 168

Re: Gray minepacking.

Anchar wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:06 pm
An enemy unit can attack defensive lines and the minelayer can bomb it from the defense.
So they can do it from a distance?
by Midonik
Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:39 pm
Forum: Planetary
Topic: Gray slash
Replies: 11
Views: 197

Re: Gray slash

Maybe energy blades?
by Midonik
Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:40 am
Forum: Archive
Topic: Intimidators IMPLEMENTED
Replies: 15
Views: 659

Re: Intimidators IMPLEMENTED

I put in their description that their skin is blue and I'd rather not have to change that.
by Midonik
Tue Aug 16, 2022 12:03 pm
Forum: Planetary
Topic: Gray minepacking.
Replies: 13
Views: 168

Re: Gray minepacking.

Ok but like... The idea that the enemy unit just stands still and gets mined doesn't seem to make much sense unless there is something that makes it possible.
by Midonik
Tue Aug 16, 2022 12:02 pm
Forum: Archive
Topic: Intimidators IMPLEMENTED
Replies: 15
Views: 659

Re: Intimidators IMPLEMENTED

Idk I just asummed they were laser pistols
by Midonik
Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:12 am
Forum: Archive
Topic: Intimidators IMPLEMENTED
Replies: 15
Views: 659

Re: Intimidators IMPLEMENTED

Are they holding stun guns? The idea was that they spit paralizying poison to stun.
by Midonik
Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:12 am
Forum: Planetary
Topic: Gray slash
Replies: 11
Views: 197

Re: Gray slash

How do the accelerating suits function? I mean, I gotta write something in the unit description.
by Midonik
Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:08 am
Forum: Planetary
Topic: Gray minepacking.
Replies: 13
Views: 168

Re: Gray minepacking.

So... this an infantry unit? And it puts timed explosives on an allied or enemy unit?
by Midonik
Mon Aug 15, 2022 5:01 pm
Forum: Planetary
Topic: Gray slash
Replies: 11
Views: 197

Re: Gray slash

The ultimate rng unit?

Go to advanced search