version 1.131

In this forum I post the changes on the DEVELOPER version of the game.
These versions are (at the time i post them) not yet published to google play, only registered testers can download it and test it before publishing.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

version 1.131

Post by Stratego (dev) »

version 1.130 is published

there was not a single feedback... :(
so i have published it - lol :)
makazuwr32

Re: version 1.131

Post by makazuwr32 »

It seems that you somehow updated aof google version without updating dev version.
Downloaded apk 5 minutes ago and still it says that my version is outdated.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

@Stratego (dev) ?
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

fixed, sorry. uos already
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

in all verisons AOS/AOF/AOW i changed codes deeply so these might get buggy, please test them and tell me if u see any glitch
- all kind of transformations
-- self transforms
-- reanimations
-- to_corpse things
-- forced transforms (forcing other unit to transform)
- all effect applications:
-- normal buffing/nerfing spells (+2 armor kind)
-- sticky spells (like poison)
-- environmental damager spells (fireball)

uos already
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

sorry, it is uos 5 from now.
Savra

Post by Savra »

Everything seems fine. All abilities seem to be working properly, however the reanimation spell still leaves the undead who were just reanimated with vanishing, so after a while they disappear.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

what what what? what is this undead renimating problem? please tell me details unit names and how can i reproduce.
Midonik

Post by Midonik »

I think he means that when the corpse is reanimated the undead units created keep the vanishing of the corpse.

So just use lich to reanimate any corpse I guess.
Support new AoS variant, Age of Galaxy: http://ageofstrategy.net/viewforum.php? ... 608408ebc8
All help will be welcome.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

but he said "still" - and as i know there were never such bug.
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

I will check as well these effects later.
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Dagravian

Post by Dagravian »

@Stratego (dev) Well idk if someone else already came to report this today but I've found a big one (bug) related to these changes while me and Midonik made a bug hunt on AOG...

Basically if you have an unit with multiple actions that has an ability (any type) with cooldown, you will be able to spam that skill on every second use (1st use > CD > 2nd use (where you can spam based on the number of unit's actions)> CD > Repeat).

I had recorded it in case you want to see, it's on the AOF discord alongside the ones from AOG (This bug can be exploited on all versions) as I can't post the videos here.
Stay Awesome!
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Savra

Post by Savra »

Stratego (dev) wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:16 pm but he said "still" - and as i know there were never such bug.
Sorry, I meant it just showed up after this update, in dev version. As midonik said just spawn a few corpses and use a much to reanimate them and you'll see when you inspect their stat pg that they have vanishing 6, might check the phantoms and lich too just to be sure.
Savra

Post by Savra »

Its all corpses to skeletons/ghouls. Phantoms and lich are fine.
DoomsdayDragonfire wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:37 am @Stratego (dev) Well idk if someone else already came to report this today but I've found a big one (bug) related to these changes while me and Midonik made a bug hunt on AOG...

Basically if you have an unit with multiple actions that has an ability (any type) with cooldown, you will be able to spam that skill on every second use (1st use > CD > 2nd use (where you can spam based on the number of unit's actions)> CD > Repeat).

I had recorded it in case you want to see, it's on the AOF discord alongside the ones from AOG (This bug can be exploited on all versions) as I can't post the videos here.
I believe the warfell beliator and the blade singer might suffer from this too as they can cast spells like this on themselves. At least I know the beliator can. As for other units with spells that increase their actions by 1 they seem to be fine.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

Savra wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:21 am
Stratego (dev) wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:16 pm but he said "still" - and as i know there were never such bug.
Sorry, I meant it just showed up after this update, in dev version. As midonik said just spawn a few corpses and use a much to reanimate them and you'll see when you inspect their stat pg that they have vanishing 6, might check the phantoms and lich too just to be sure.
ok, coprse-unit efintions are set to "keep enchants/spells" that is the reason - i asked Alex if it was intentional - if not than it is not coe related but json related.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

DoomsdayDragonfire wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:37 am @Stratego (dev) Well idk if someone else already came to report this today but I've found a big one (bug) related to these changes while me and Midonik made a bug hunt on AOG...

please tell me exact unit name and effects to try in AOS or AOW or AOF thanks! (AOG engine can be much older / buggier than core alternatives
DreJaDe

Post by DreJaDe »

Stratego (dev) wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:25 am

please tell me exact unit name and effects to try in AOS or AOW or AOF thanks! (AOG engine can be much older / buggier than core alternatives
One example is the Galleon
Badnorth

Post by Badnorth »

+ Aos Fort.
For newcomers, click here for discord links. Hopefully they aren't expired.
Savra

Post by Savra »

Warfell beliator, use the orange crystal.
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

Aof:
Blade dancer — jump ability, lembas, all 3 whirl abilities;
Orc axe thrower — poison weapon;
Blade singer — birning weapon, lembas;
Quick archer — lembas;
Any goblin unit under whiplash effect and/or (if affected) under double strike effect — grenade (only if survives).
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

New random map:Unstable field 50x50
Fix:Language selection problems are fixed
Fix:Renimated skeletons have no vanishing anymore

uos 20

this is about to go into google play - please check!
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

Did you fix abilities with cooldowns?

Right now any ability with cooldown after first cooldown can be used multiple times per turn.
For example jump ability of blade dancer and squig rider can be used more than once per turn.
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

oh *hit i forgot - ok i go check. thanks!
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

ok!

fixed, uos 10

in all versions AOW/AOS/AOF
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

I will test it tomorrow and report if i will find something wrong.
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

Multiple bugs reporting:
1. Human casters do not receive bonus spell range via their intended techs.
2. Summoned ent still drops corpse while shouldn't. It is summon.
3. About spells, @Stratego (dev): if unit has multiple abilities with cooldowns only 1 of them can become active once cd ends.
For example elf wizard has 3 such abilities: summon ent (cd 2), thunderstorm (cd 3), lembas (cd 3). When all 3 are used only one of them at the given period can become active while 2 others regardless of time spent will still be kept at cd 1.
4. All fireball abilities do not deal ANY damage to allies or casters. Why?? Goblin grenades because of this became completely safe for goblins.
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Anders

Post by Anders »

It's true that the bugs are bigger and the goblins are cheating a Grenade that has the power of a dragon's fireball (the power must be the lowest possible (10 =5)
Alexander82

Post by Alexander82 »

Anders wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:54 am It's true that the bugs are bigger and the goblins are cheating a Grenade that has the power of a dragon's fireball (the power must be the lowest possible (10 =5)
It should just work as intended. It must damage the caster as well (it is a last resort move).
Age of Fantasy design leader
DreJaDe

Post by DreJaDe »

Alexander82 wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:05 am
Anders wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:54 am It's true that the bugs are bigger and the goblins are cheating a Grenade that has the power of a dragon's fireball (the power must be the lowest possible (10 =5)
It should just work as intended. It must damage the caster as well (it is a last resort move).
Well it didnt. It doesnt damage the caster at all.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

makazuwr32 wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:04 am Multiple bugs reporting:
1. Human casters do not receive bonus spell range via their intended techs.
2. Summoned ent still drops corpse while shouldn't. It is summon.
3. About spells, @Stratego (dev): if unit has multiple abilities with cooldowns only 1 of them can become active once cd ends.
For example elf wizard has 3 such abilities: summon ent (cd 2), thunderstorm (cd 3), lembas (cd 3). When all 3 are used only one of them at the given period can become active while 2 others regardless of time spent will still be kept at cd 1.
4. All fireball abilities do not deal ANY damage to allies or casters. Why?? Goblin grenades because of this became completely safe for goblins.
please tell me exact unit/tech/spell names as i am not familiar with all - so i will not find them easily. (eg on 1. and 4. thx)

Return to “DEVELOPER version changes”