AI coding

Things that do not fit any other section
Tankhead

AI coding

Post by Tankhead » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:30 am

Just putting a heads up for what AI should do for all races
1. AI for dwarves need to figure out how to get across water
2.AI for humans should have the option to spawn dragons from mages hut (if not already)
3.AI for the undead should build more of other buildings besides graveyards most of the time.
4.AI for humans should be able to build and use the Blacksmith
5. AI for trolls should have the option to upgrade they're troops that have it to golden armor trolls, wolf riders, Etc.
6. This isn't a big importance but for all races can you somehow get the builders to actually use the walls. ( have it 3 Tiles away from the town )
7. For undead have the death knight actually use the fireball
8.have AI for races spawn in castles Temples Etc more often only by a little.
9.for the undead give the option for AI to upgrade to golden armored undead knights
10. For the undead give the option to AI to get poison bite
11. For the undead get AI to raise dead units

I got plenty more but here's the main ones i want implemented in the game at some point

LordOfAles

Re: AI coding

Post by LordOfAles » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:07 am

Aren't about half of these already in? How long have you played AoF?
"Everyone knows how to make a human, but secrets to deadly laser rifles are still hidden..." - LordOfAles 2015

Idk what to write

Tankhead

Re: AI coding

Post by Tankhead » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:47 pm

Please re read what i put, some are aleady in but i want some to spawn more like temples, castles Etc. And for the other ones, i suggested it because they are not opened up for AI to use. I played AOF for over a year now. I know AI coding real well but they are lacking things they could use

Return to “Others”