Language problem

Anything that does not fit into any other forum inside "Reporting issues".
Dusko

Language problem

Post by Dusko »

Hi, I'm new to this game and I have problem with language in game. Problem is that some text is displayed in Serbian (Device Language) and some in English. I set English language in game settings but some text is still in Serbian. Can you fix this so it's fully in English? It's very annoying... :|
Dusko

Re: Language problem

Post by Dusko »

Will someone respond and fix it?! It's very annoying, I stopped playing this game because of that! :x
Alpha

Post by Alpha »

Send a email to Daniel.
Epic Gamer Moment!
DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Post by DoomCarrot »

If you speak Sebrian, you might want to look into helping finish the serbian translations! (If you want to, of course).

Most of the translations are very incomplete, but that is because most of us don't speak many or any foreign languages, so Daniel can only translate the most basic stuff I think.
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.
superstrijder15

Post by superstrijder15 »

I got this with Dutch, it's mainly really annoying, and it hasn't been fixed yet( I told in July)
Dusko

Post by Dusko »

DoomCarrot wrote:If you speak Sebrian, you might want to look into helping finish the serbian translations! (If you want to, of course).

Most of the translations are very incomplete, but that is because most of us don't speak many or any foreign languages, so Daniel can only translate the most basic stuff I think.
OK, but still there is bug that game uses my device language, whatever I choose in game settings...

Return to “Others”