Sophisticated aerial missiles

Sombrar +1

Sophisticated aerial missiles

Post by Sombrar +1 »

Idea I posted on Discord, technology divided into 2 levels each increasing the ability power of both land and air missile skills by +1~2, being researched at the airport human, the first level costing 5 turns and the second level 6 turns.

Technology description 1: With constant battles against other races close to their homes, humans continued to manufacture increasingly sophisticated and powerful missiles, allowing them to cause damage significant in light armor and reasonably resistant units using more malleable materials using small parts with energy to give the missile more propulsion.
tech_ (2).png
tech_ (2).png (2.09 KiB) Viewed 165 times
Level 2 Technology Description: With war becoming increasingly difficult and exhausting, humans have gone full steam ahead to begin implementing energy into their bombs and missiles taking ideas with pieces of reptilian missiles thus copying their design and making appropriate changes to the construction of these missiles to better combat heavily armored machinery that common missiles cannot were able to have an effect.
tech_ (1).png
tech_ (1).png (2.16 KiB) Viewed 165 times
Midonik

Re: Sophisticated aerial missiles

Post by Midonik »

Maybe this should be part of the tech that increase the attack of rocket stuff? I thought I couldnt make that work but I believe I was wrong. It's definetely wierd how it works right now.
Support new AoS variant, Age of Galaxy: http://ageofstrategy.net/viewforum.php? ... 608408ebc8
All help will be welcome.
Sombrar +1

Post by Sombrar +1 »

Like being blocked by them each through a different level of rocket technologies? It would even be interesting to give a larger technology tree involving rockets in mega human structure.
Midonik

Post by Midonik »

No I just mean for the projectile techs that are already in the game to improve abilities too.
Support new AoS variant, Age of Galaxy: http://ageofstrategy.net/viewforum.php? ... 608408ebc8
All help will be welcome.
Sombrar +1

Post by Sombrar +1 »

Ahhh, so what to do with these images? Still use as images to increase the damage of rocket skills but only as a technology that is automatically unlocked when unlocked the rocket technologies that are already in the game? Just for representation?

Return to “Humans”