Fungal resilience

Sombrar +1

Fungal resilience

Post by Sombrar +1 »

Good morning, I would like to post here another idea I had for myconids, basically it is a technology that can be researched in the city center for 5~7 shifts and will affect all the myconid structures giving a regeneration of +5~10 to the structures symbolizing the rapid expansion of the myconids.

Description: Myconids begin to develop more aggressive methods to withstand attacks and destruction of their structures, carrying out experiments in order to develop more efficient means of rebuild and expand.
tech_fungal_resilience .png
tech_fungal_resilience .png (2.32 KiB) Viewed 200 times
effect_fungal_resilience .png
effect_fungal_resilience .png (250 Bytes) Viewed 200 times
Midonik

Re: Fungal resilience

Post by Midonik »

I think we discussed something on Discord, although I think it was going to be regen for units on mycelium, including buildings.
Support new AoS variant, Age of Galaxy: http://ageofstrategy.net/viewforum.php? ... 608408ebc8
All help will be welcome.
Sombrar +1

Post by Sombrar +1 »

So would it be a unique technology that would affect both myconid units and structures at the same time?
Midonik

Post by Midonik »

Yes
Support new AoS variant, Age of Galaxy: http://ageofstrategy.net/viewforum.php? ... 608408ebc8
All help will be welcome.
Sombrar +1

Post by Sombrar +1 »

Another image for technology, now with me wanting to suggest that this technology gives +2/2 armor to all myconid structures.

Costing 5 turns and can be researched at Tc.
tech_fungal_resilience .png
tech_fungal_resilience .png (3.32 KiB) Viewed 34 times

Return to “Myconids”