Language fix and new gameplay

Suggestions about the gameplay, the controls, buttons and so on.
AbdouPx

Language fix and new gameplay

Post by AbdouPx »

I loved your game so much that I brought my friend every day to play it together, but with a lot of playing your game and I saw that you want suggestions for the game, these are my suggestions (if you like the suggestions and want to put them in the game then I will be grateful to you, and if you don't take them I just want to thank you for making this game and more of success to you)

here:

1- (Modification): Arabic is incomplete and contains many errors
(If you want someone to translate the game, maybe I can help you)

2- (Suggestion): Make the game play vertically as well, and not be limited to playing it horizontally only.

3- (modification): making the player unable to play with all units and buildings, such as the game (Age of Empires)
Placement of civilizations Each civilization has its own armies (without changing the basics such as one unit affecting another unit)
Arab, Aztec, Viking, Roman...
(Civilization or army can be selected from the list of difficulty, color and team selection)
(In the Age of Empires game, every civilization has its own army without changing the basics. Like the Arabs, they have anti-horses, just as the Romans have anti-horses as well.)
Also, every civilization has its own building forms
- For example, among the Romans, a church was built from which a magician or a priest who kidnapped enemy units would come out
And when Muslims build a mosque, an imam emerges, who kidnaps enemy units
(I wanted this suggestion because when completing all the upgrades, the player has hundreds of units that can be extracted and he gets bored of the game, and when they are in the form of civilizations, the number of units is few and there are the same units for each civilization, only the shape of the unit changes and its strength changes according to the civilization)

finally....

I hope you read this carefully
(If you do not understand something of what I wrote, you can ask me, because I am available all the time❤️)

sorry for my bad English
b2198

Re: Language fix and new gameplay

Post by b2198 »

AbdouPx wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:06 pm 1- (Modification): Arabic is incomplete and contains many errors
(If you want someone to translate the game, maybe I can help you)
You can ask stratego to send you the translation files, there's this thread where that's usually done.
AbdouPx wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:06 pm 3- (modification): making the player unable to play with all units and buildings, such as the game (Age of Empires)
Placement of civilizations Each civilization has its own armies (without changing the basics such as one unit affecting another unit)
Arab, Aztec, Viking, Roman...
I you really want a game like that, there's all the other variants of the "Age of" games here that are made with the same engine as AoS, like Age of Fantasy or Age of Galaxy, for example.
For AoS, I don't think doing specifically that is in the plans, but something similar has been suggested and discussed in this other thread, so you might want to discuss about the points gathered there.

(I don't know enough about the possibility of your second point to answer it, stratego could answer you better about that)
Green is the correct color, other colors are "less correct".

Return to “Gameplay & UI”