What to do with transonic planes?

Huttensohn

What to do with transonic planes?

Post by Huttensohn »

The tech's name to unlock most jet planes is supersonic flight but I think it means jet aircraft. Currently, some transonic planes like étendard and hawker hunter don't need this tech . This creates some imbalances, as uddssr and USA only have fighters (sabre and mig 15)for transonic without further upgrades but France and uk have strike aircraft with air to ground abilities. Hawker hunter and harrier for uk and étendard for France . Even the supersonic mirage f1 doesn't need the tech which is just an error that needs fixing , but well. So basically it creates the issue that some nations need to use wwii era bombers while UK already has a post wwi jet with the hawker hunter.

Also kind of funny :for étendard (1958) I need defcom iv, for harrier (1969) and hawker hunter (1954)nothing .
Harriet definitely needs to move to defcom 4.

What do you think?
My Name is Trior in age of Modern wars (second most multiplayer wins)
Vinz91

Re: What to do with transonic planes?

Post by Vinz91 »

Yep
Huttensohn

Post by Huttensohn »

How do you mean, hahah ?
My Name is Trior in age of Modern wars (second most multiplayer wins)
Vinz91

Post by Vinz91 »

I mean you are right and i will say that to the dev
Harchie Hirondo

Post by Harchie Hirondo »

Oh, this is quite similar to the main battle tanks requiring the Main Battle Tank Constructions technology. After all, the game starts at about 1945-1950 where supersonic aircrafts just started testing and production. This is such that you could somehow simulate technological advancements in game.
Anyways, we will take note of these aircrafts you mentioned that are supersonic but do not require the technology.
The war is inevitable! But what if....

Return to “Issues”