Open Locked Scenario Maps

Things that do not fit any other section
Aral_Yaren

Open Locked Scenario Maps

Post by Aral_Yaren »

As one who is struggling with gems to get upgrades, I find it a little discouraging to see some scenario maps are locked, since scenario maps are sometime quick and small (suits for me who don't have long time to play due to work) in contrast with some large maps - and some even prerequisite to have specific other race units, buildings and techs that I don't have.

So I hope they will be opened, as I know there are also many new players having the same issue.

Thanks!
There shall be times... when people across the world shall live in peace and harmony through their various diversities. I shall wait for it, even though it costs my life...
IssaKobayashi

Re: Open Locked Scenario Maps

Post by IssaKobayashi »

You can buy for 2 gems a key for unlock any scenario or campaign map, you can find it on the first page of the upgrades also you don't need any tech/unit for play a map because they were designed to be finished with what they give you (obviously if you can get upgrades like elite units or more variety, the map will become easier)
Vladneral

Re: Open Locked Scenario Maps

Post by Vladneral »

If i remember right: they will open one by one if you complete scenario that before locked.

Return to “Others”