legionary training

Morningwarrior

legionary training

Post by Morningwarrior »

this technology can be made only in a Roman garrison, having the exclusive effect on legionaries, doing them with physical resistance training and better handling of their shields against enemy arrows
+ 20% Hp +1 pierce armor
Cost: 7 turns
Affect:legionary,auxiliary swordsman,spearman and pretorian
Requires:legion training
I swore to protect and lead a great order that seeks enlightenment, I was chosen by the great star and I will pour out his fury against anyone who declares himself an enemy!
Badnorth

Re: legionary training

Post by Badnorth »

I guess it is quite unbalanced considering the Hp of the units. Do Legionaries need another training tech?
For newcomers, click here for discord links. Hopefully they aren't expired.
Morningwarrior

Post by Morningwarrior »

I wanted something more in the defensive style for the Romans, since the Celts are getting a lot stronger,i want to balances
I swore to protect and lead a great order that seeks enlightenment, I was chosen by the great star and I will pour out his fury against anyone who declares himself an enemy!
Morningwarrior

Post by Morningwarrior »

and also because some abilities of resistance to the Romans is not something so abnormal, they were well trained and trained with heavy armor and the classic short and well manageable gladius

Return to “Techs”