Human Knighthood issue ? - ANSWERED

KingJohn

Human Knighthood issue ? - ANSWERED

Post by KingJohn »

when you research it the human unit info it don't show any improvement ( dodge counter ? )
But if you upgrade the units ( not researching Knighthood) the units have 20% dodge counter and when you research Human Knighthood after the upgraded units lv 2 and 3 the imperial units , all of them lose the " dodge counter 20%" it disappears from the unit info
Midonik

Re: Human Knighthood issue ? ANSWERED

Post by Midonik »

I don't think the thing the knighthood should give would appear in the unit stats - it's supposed to give "first strike" what would mean that when it's attacked, it counter attacks first. So if it would kill and unit with counter attack, it would get the damage, but if it won't kill it doesn't avoid it. So it's different. Still I don't know if it works. And the dodge counter might be a related or even different issues (aren't those just effects of officer's aura?).
Support new AoS variant, Age of Galaxy: http://ageofstrategy.net/viewforum.php? ... 608408ebc8
All help will be welcome.
makazuwr32

Re: Human Knighthood issue ?

Post by makazuwr32 »

First strike actually works.

Knighthood tech gives to all cavalry first strike ability which means if opponent attacks in melee your cav unit than cav unit will deal damage before attack of enemy and as midonik said if unit dies by counter than cav unit receives no damage from enemy.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
KingJohn

Post by KingJohn »

oh i ser thank you guys
Alexander82

Post by Alexander82 »

answered
Age of Fantasy design leader

Return to “Archived - Reporting Issues”