WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!!!

Put here any posts that are totally OFF TOPIC - has no connection with AOS/AOF, SWS and so on.
max-damage

WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!!!

Post by max-damage »

FarrisNJ...i see you made it!! Welcome!! :-)
It's better to keep your mouth shut and let people wonder if you're a fool than to open it and remove all doubt...
Axemurderer

Re: WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!!!

Post by Axemurderer »

Guess I'm a fool, just trying to chat with some of the members here. I love the game but need to take a break once in awhile to BS
max-damage

Post by max-damage »

Chat away, brah!! (Sorry I've been gone for awhile...)
It's better to keep your mouth shut and let people wonder if you're a fool than to open it and remove all doubt...
balint

Post by balint »

Hi max. will we finish our match ? :D
This is Hungary and winter is coming.
max-damage

Post by max-damage »

I'm without access to the game for right now...I lost my phone...but eventually i'll be getting another one, so we'll see what happens...
RiverRaider 1097

Post by RiverRaider 1097 »

Sorry to hear that Max, hoping your situation gets better soon!
and remember,wherever your at,there you are
max-damage

Post by max-damage »

thanks...me, too... ;)
Lancer

Post by Lancer »

i heard of so called ''andy'' pc app that is android emulator or something and its pretty legit you can play clash of clans and stuff i tested it but my favorite game Strategy and Tactics World War 2 didnt work so idk about age of strategy,so you maybe can play aoes that way :geek:
max-damage

Post by max-damage »

Lancer wrote:i heard of so called ''andy'' pc app that is android emulator or something and its pretty legit you can play clash of clans and stuff i tested it but my favorite game Strategy and Tactics World War 2 didnt work so idk about age of strategy,so you maybe can play aoes that way :geek:
I can try, but I can only get online at the local library, right now, so that isn't really practical...thanks, though...i'll be getting a new tablet before too long, then I'll be able to play again...I just wish I had saved my account more frequently than I did...i'll have a LOT of work to make up when I get back on... :(

Return to “OFF Topics”