Duty
Freedom
Scientists
Zombied
Mutants
Monolith
Clear Sky
History
After the Chernobyl disaster, scientists decided to conduct experiments at nuclear power plants in 2005. But a strange wave called the “ejection” destroyed all scientists and the military and turned some into zombies. After that, strange creatures appeared. They were mutants. Many tourists who visited Chernobyl died and the survivors were in shock. Then there were stalkers, people who were looking for artifacts and selling them. Later they started to create their own groups, and some were left alone. A year later a group of Monolith fanatics appeared, stone mon olita, monolith stone, they settled at the Chernobyl nuclear power plant. Then among the stalkers there were legends about the fulfillment of desires and Klondike artifacts. But no one suspected that the fulfillment of the wishes was Monolith. scientists who want to clear the zone of complete exclusion. Many stalkers rushed to the Chernobyl nuclear power plant alive. But one stalker Yuri Semetsky reached the Monolith and made himself immortal. But this did not give him joy in life. He was constantly dying and resurrected, his pain was very severe. Later, a group of stalkers led by Strelok, who was about to go to the Chernobyl nuclear power plant and find the performer of Desires. The game will take place in 2011, during the faction war.
makazuwr32

Re: Age of Stalker

Post by makazuwr32 »

I'll say one thing only.
Copyright laws.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Midonik

Post by Midonik »

Though it wilk fit into that idea: viewtopic.php?f=210&t=5361&sid=086616dd ... 5d972be0a6 and with a more general approach we can take some "inspiration" avoiding the copyright issues. If we just use different names and images and mix it with other stuff we will be ok.
Support new AoS variant, Age of Galaxy: http://ageofstrategy.net/viewforum.php? ... 608408ebc8
All help will be welcome.
Puss_in_Boots

Post by Puss_in_Boots »

makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:09 pm I'll say one thing only.
Copyright laws.
Were you quoting me? :lol:
OLÉ
ArteMp

Post by ArteMp »

Midonik wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:13 pm Though it wilk fit into that idea: viewtopic.php?f=210&t=5361&sid=086616dd ... 5d972be0a6 and with a more general approach we can take some "inspiration" avoiding the copyright issues. If we just use different names and images and mix it with other stuff we will be ok.
This idea is a bit like mine. But these are different universes. This idea is about the apocalypse, and mine is about the Chernobyl zone and stalkers.
Midonik

Post by Midonik »

Well that's the best you can get. Even skipping the copyright issues, it's better to make more general games (like age of fantasy over age of Warcraft, Warhammer, Lotr, or D&D - in our game we use references to all of them, as well as similar to those games campaings). It allows more units and more campaings possiblites etc.
Support new AoS variant, Age of Galaxy: http://ageofstrategy.net/viewforum.php? ... 608408ebc8
All help will be welcome.
ArteMp

Post by ArteMp »

Midonik wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:19 am Well that's the best you can get. Even skipping the copyright issues, it's better to make more general games (like age of fantasy over age of Warcraft, Warhammer, Lotr, or D&D - in our game we use references to all of them, as well as similar to those games campaings). It allows more units and more campaings possiblites etc.
Too bad you didn't like my idea
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

Idea itself is not so bad. But problem is copyright laws.

Because of them game could be ridicilously easily shut down.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Prizracoss

Post by Prizracoss »

I've seen games from the Stalker series , I don't think they had copyright issues. I like this idea. But there may be a problem with the variety of units.
The bird of hermes is my name eating my wings to make me tame.

Return to “New variant ideas”