Epic Campain project

Put here any ideas, suggestions about existing maps, or new maps.
Suoma

Epic Campain project

Post by Suoma »

Hi! I ve been thinking of making a campain, as the name suggests. I already did post about this but as it turned out in wrong neighbourhood. I m still looking for help with trigger So Here is topic :
http://www.ageofstrategy.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6957

And now about the campain. I saw other people writting what is the story of campain about and So will i.

But firstly the most important features of my campain - i want to add multiple choices to it. You could win in a different Way and choose different action while not all of them would be good for your charakter.
Also i wish to implement the feeling of Actually losing units by naming all of them. All of them have strenghtes and weaknesses So all of them will be usefull in other situations.
On addition to that some "small events" would be imlemented that dont need to happen but sometimes will. You wish to hit a Wall? Very well. Your charakter will curse you in pain but you will hit the Wall ;)

Basically the story start with a border city between 2 countries- Malmandar and Senticania being invaded. Suoma, the leader of the garison founds himself in trap while he has to choose beetwen fullfiling his duty as a soldier and sacrifsing his comrades lifes for the lives of villagers he sworn to protect.

Later they have to run for the enemy chasoing them as it doesnt want the enemy forces to have Time to react to the invasion.
YOU run, for like 5 maps having a lot of adventures and encounters and then the campain would finish with epic clash of 2 forces. The battle would take place in 3 whole maps, two featuring large scale battle (one unit could be whole batalion for example or atleast around 12 people for a nice 3x4 Square :D) while one would be small scale battle(1 unit 1 human) featuring help of some sort on the battle field where Our Main Hero had to step in.
Either Way expect a hella lot of triggers...
Supp! My name is Suoma!
Suoma

Re: Epic Campain project

Post by Suoma »

First mission is avaible So if someone wants to try it... Just Tell me how to send it and i will.... More mission incoming as soon as i figure out the triggers problem.
Supp! My name is Suoma!
Puss_in_Boots

Post by Puss_in_Boots »

You can send map to dev (I think in dev or other version), or market to allow people to test it.
OLÉ
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

ask @Stratego (dev) to teach u how to send maps :)
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

Suoma wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:09 pm First mission is avaible So if someone wants to try it... Just Tell me how to send it and i will.... More mission incoming as soon as i figure out the triggers problem.
send it to market and tell us the map name so we can check in market.
Suoma

Post by Suoma »

Stratego (dev) wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:38 am
Suoma wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:09 pm First mission is avaible So if someone wants to try it... Just Tell me how to send it and i will.... More mission incoming as soon as i figure out the triggers problem.
Defence of Sun city
Supp! My name is Suoma!
Suoma

Post by Suoma »

Stratego (dev) wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:38 am
Defence of Sun city
Hope you enjoy
Supp! My name is Suoma!

Return to “Maps, campaigns”