AoF, AoWW New App Logos

Put here any posts that are totally OFF TOPIC - has no connection with AOS/AOF, SWS and so on.
Hyacintho

AoF, AoWW New App Logos

Post by Hyacintho »

While this is probably insignificant, I just can't shake this feeling that AoF and AoWW should get new logos. Logos that are similar to the AoS logo, with a coat of arms made in the style fitting the game. A long time ago, I made a different AoWW logo but I couldn't adapt it for all different mobile versions and eventually forgot about it.

Link: https://www.androidutils.com/forum/view ... 2b9f8fef57

Why such a change? Well it just seems right to me that the 3 members of ZerotouchSystems family should be visibly related on the app store. It would give the series a sense of relation that I think would be a very cool aesthetic addition to the series.

However, I likely won't be around long enough to make any new logos of my own for consideration, so I was hoping that, if this idea is well received, someone else could come forward to quite literally put their mark on the face of AoF and AoWW.

Some ideas, perhaps for AoF it could have a purple shield with two unreasonably decorated fantasy swords running across it, and for AoWW someone can take from my version but make it better, more visibly related to the AoS logo.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Re: AoF, AoWW New App Logos

Post by Stratego (dev) »

aggree, there was a topic where i suggested a similar background to make the 3 games similar.
please try to find i called it "launcher icon" and "branding".

in that topic there were many ideas about it.
(also i posted attempts of ackgrounds)
Tankhead

Post by Tankhead »

You both should check discord
Someone already made a new logo.
I thought maybe that person gave it to dev already
"The smallest pebble was once the biggest stone, the biggest stone was once bigger"
Hyacintho

Post by Hyacintho »

I can't find that topic you mentioned, Stratego. I looked up all those key words, launcher, app, icon, branding, yet ironically enough the only topic I could find was this one here. If you can find those images stored on your computer or something like that, it'd probably be best to post them here. I can't find them on the forum.

As for the picture on Discord, if you or someone else could find it, Tankhead, that would be wonderful. I tend to avoid discord as much as possible, and Stratego likely doesn't have the time to be involved in something so consistently active.

If neccesary, I could try my hand at some new images, but I can't promise I'd actually finish them.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

here i found it:
http://www.androidutils.com/forum/viewt ... ilit=brand

i searched for "brand", thanks!
Hyacintho

Post by Hyacintho »

Nice, I'll revive that topic!
Tankhead

Post by Tankhead »

AoF
FINISHED.png
FINISHED.png (1.5 KiB) Viewed 2588 times
Made by Kanohuft in discord
"The smallest pebble was once the biggest stone, the biggest stone was once bigger"

Return to “OFF Topics”