Copy map button ANSWERED

Aweguy

Copy map button ANSWERED

Post by Aweguy »

I think it's a very good idea to implement a new button in the map editor menu. This will copy a map changing the map key and recreating it. It would be good if campaign creators want to maps in the same campaign location due to the story. It's possible right now but it's harder for Stratego to do it. The copy button will make our lives and his simutenuously easier.
Midonik

Re: Copy map button

Post by Midonik »

Acctualy that would be better than the current way.
Support new AoS variant, Age of Galaxy: http://ageofstrategy.net/viewforum.php? ... 608408ebc8
All help will be welcome.
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

more user friendly no doubt, but currently if u start playing the skirmish map in own maps, go back to own maps, long click the skirmish map that u just started, u get an option to generate a beta map draft in map design section, u can make a new copied map that looks like original map this way
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
Tankhead

Post by Tankhead »

Answered
"The smallest pebble was once the biggest stone, the biggest stone was once bigger"

Return to “Archived - Other ideas”