Nomadism

Put here any ideas about new suggested game types comes into your mind.
Sviatoslav-Horobre

Nomadism

Post by Sviatoslav-Horobre »

Guys, and it was impossible to make this mode. Nomadism is like survival, just moving from one place to another, it is possible to come up with the right to plunder and to bribe the urban centers, but only in this mode.
What about my idea - invent themselves
My profile Sviatoslav-Horobre is died .Now I 'm Salahadin
Sviatoslav-Horobre

Re: Nomadism

For example - a task: to wander, take territory and hold on occupied territory more than 10,20 or 30 turnes.
COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

Okay, I completely did not understand your first post, but maybe now it is making more sense. Could you explain more?
Thanks!
Josh
Sviatoslav-Horobre

Nomadism -This is the mode in which you can not build in the beginning but there are troops and workers, the task of finding the territory and hold it to win.
If you do not understand - you can come up with your own idea
Can take the idea of ​​a wiki http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nomad
Sviatoslav-Horobre

About ideas - something about the military , Not economicI
I told you that this is the survival of nomadism only moving from place to place
Sviatoslav-Horobre

If prevented - sorry
max-damage

Post by max-damage »

Don't be sorry, New ideas are welcome...a lot of great ideas never make it into these games simply because they don't fit the format...it doesn't mean they're bad ideas, it's just that not everything can be included...

...and i don't mean this is a bad idea, either...
Last edited by max-damage on Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It's better to keep your mouth shut and let people wonder if you're a fool than to open it and remove all doubt...
Sviatoslav-Horobre

max-damage wrote:Don't be sorry, New ideas are welcome...a lot of great ideas never make it into these games simply because they don't fit the format...it doesn't mean they're bad ideas, it's just that not everything can be included...
You know, I do not know how to describe fully the idea, but he can figure out how to finish
max-damage

Post by max-damage »

I think i understand what you mean...kind of an open-ended conquest campaign...just randomly generated on a per-match basis...sounds like it definitely has potential...i'd play that...
It's better to keep your mouth shut and let people wonder if you're a fool than to open it and remove all doubt...
ejm29

Post by ejm29 »

Id play that as well ;)
"I don't care who I have to step on on my way down."
COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

So I think that this is cool. How do you think it would work? Like have tc's randomly generate from place to place (seasonally) at certain times?
Thanks!
Josh
max-damage

Post by max-damage »

COOLguy wrote:So I think that this is cool. How do you think it would work? Like have tc's randomly generate from place to place (seasonally) at certain times?

That's a very cool thought...then the tribes/clans could fight over the migrationall territories...
Sviatoslav-Horobre

COOLguy wrote:So I think that this is cool. How do you think it would work? Like have tc's randomly generate from place to place (seasonally) at certain times?
Let's use the function from Rome: Total War Barbarian Invasion. For those who have enabled nomadism instead TC- mobile on the wagon camp.In order to get the TC you can conquer neutral of can be constructed from this mobile camp your Town Center, but for the second option takes a long time.
And the question Coolguy: you played in Total War Barbarian invasion or not? Let me remind you: My idea of ​​nomadism taken from Rome: Total War Barbarian Invasion.
Last edited by Sviatoslav-Horobre on Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
max-damage

Post by max-damage »

I understood exactly none of that...
balint

Post by balint »

Sviatoslav-Horobre wrote:
Let's use the function from Rome: Total War Barbarian Invasion. For those who have enabled nomadism instead TC- mobile on the wagon camp.In order to get the TC you can conquer neutral of can be constructed from this mobile camp your Town Center, but for the second option takes a long time.
And the question Coolguy: you played in Total War Barbarian invasion or not? Let me remind you: My idea of ​​nomadism taken from Rome: Total War Barbarian Invasion.
Actually, I am still wondering about what is this topic about :)
This is Hungary and winter is coming.
COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

Oh hey hey! I get it maybe.
I haven't actually played Rome TW (isn't it a Pay to Win?).

But what he is saying is you basically can pack up your tc and build it elsewhere.

Is that close? (maybe someone who has played Rome: Total War can tell me what's going on.)
Thanks!
Josh
balint

Post by balint »

I didn't played it but I watched several playtroughs.

rome total war is not pay to win, you can't buy anything in-game.
as I know it is not possible to ack up and move the whole town...

but that option would be great for this game.
This is Hungary and winter is coming.
COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

Okay, maybe I should look it up then. :D
Thanks!
Josh
Dgkfadomo777

Post by Dgkfadomo777 »

His post means king of the hill, a common mode in games where different teams compete for territory and have to hold it for a specific amount of time to win or get points
Ayush Tiwari

Post by Ayush Tiwari »

Also the starting could be done only with 2builders and 1 default unit.Moving around in a Large-Size Map with few TCs could give feeling of nomadism.
There can be also a setting that after 10(or more) turns TCs and buildings get destroyed including army.Only 2 builders again to move at a new place with 1 default unit.
Homo homini lupus
Ayush Tiwari

Post by Ayush Tiwari »

In addition to this I speak moving from one place to other is only said as nomadism.So what I said has some sense I think.
Homo homini lupus

Return to “New game types in the game (like capture the flag)”