version v1.068

In this forum I post the changes on the DEVELOPER version of the game.
These versions are (at the time i post them) not yet published to google play, only registered testers can download it and test it before publishing.

Non-tester forumers: if you want to get the DEVELOPER version (to see the changes sooner, or you want to try your own map designs) please EMAIL me to zerotouchsystems at gmail dot com to register yourself as a tester.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

version v1.068

Post by Stratego (dev) »

version v1.067 is published
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Re: version v1.068

Post by Stratego (dev) »

fix on achievemetns, now they are calculated (hopefully) properly

uos 20

in all versions AOS/AOW/AOF
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

new unit: daimyo
autotiled stonebridges

thanks to Godofkings! mega thanks!
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

Barracks and archery range got build stages thanks to Godofkings!</li>
Stone bridge become 3dish autotiled tanks to GodOfKings and Avalyin!</li>
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

I have been working on Friends list for multiplayer games.

it is also little clumsy :) but seems ready.

uos 20 in AOF/AOS/AOW

Please test it but! ONLY DEV version players should join these games since if any of the players has old (google play published) app version the "only friends" setting can vanish and anyone can join.

how it works:
- click on any player name in game setup page to put him/her into friend or ban list.
- set as a friend some player and create a "only friends" game so only your friends can join
- set any players to "banned" and he/she will not be able to join to any of your games.

please feedback me if it is working or too "clumsy" :)
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

I m waiting for Ur reply in a few of my emails, palisade gate auto tile, skirmisher fixes, and decreasing accuracy of h.ballista and h.catapult, I hope u can read them and give me feedback soon
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
tamtam12345

Post by tamtam12345 »

I can add myself as my friend. :lol:
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

tamtam12345 wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:28 pm I can add myself as my friend. :lol:
lol :)
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

godOfKings wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:35 pm I m waiting for Ur reply in a few of my emails, palisade gate auto tile, skirmisher fixes, and decreasing accuracy of h.ballista and h.catapult, I hope u can read them and give me feedback soon
yes will soon!
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

i resent all emails in case u lost them under piles of other 'crash and bug reports' :)
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools

Return to “DEVELOPER version changes”