Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Re: Inroducing myself and Russian AOS cup

Post by Stratego (dev) »

ok, i am still waiting him to contact me to play that match
Neaw

Post by Neaw »

godOfKings wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:33 am i played a match with neaw twice, he is a great player :D stratego will love it, he is also active in game chat
Tnks goK! Would be a honor to play with @Stratego (dev)!

I've created the Stratego x Neaw game following the map rules
passwd: aoecup
LordOfAles

Post by LordOfAles »

Lel AoE 2 paladin.
I am, indeed, a big Witch King and Middle Earth fan if you didn't notice.
Neaw

Post by Neaw »

:D
I was looking for good centurion image (aoe classic) but i didn't found, so as i also like paladin, this worked!
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

Gl everyone :D
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
Neaw

Post by Neaw »

MaximusTG wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:43 am
Stratego (dev) wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:11 pm cool! i am still waiting someone to face :)
You mean, that your opponent (neaw) doesn't react or that you have already ended your battle?
Hi Maximus, I've reacted later because I wasn't following the forum .. would be a grate deal if we could acess this forum via tapatalk or another app (if it's already possible, sorry, i'm a noob in tapatalk)
Neaw

Post by Neaw »

@Stratego (dev) I think that we spotted a bug.. For me our game was suddenly finished, at your turn , and I receive a message that I've won...

What is the game status for you?

I don't know if it is the problem but I've finished my turn on flight(ofline) and after my plane landed I've sync the multiplayer games status..
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

no bug! I have resigned - i given you the match!

since
- i had many turns having almost double amount of TC
- and having 8-10 more castles and still being unable to break your h.catapult swarming massacre :)
-> i can say you are good enough with this catapult-building-with-workers tactic you do, and i felt you deserve to win this match, and as this tactic is allowed currently - its was a good choice playing this tactic!

so grats! super gg!

bad news that we need to do something with this catapult gap - there is a topic about already :)
Neaw

Post by Neaw »

Stratego (dev) wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:02 pm no bug! I have resigned - i given you the match!

since
- i had many turns having almost double amount of TC
- and having 8-10 more castles and still being unable to break your h.catapult swarming massacre :)
-> i can say you are good enough with this catapult-building-with-workers tactic you do, and i felt you deserve to win this match, and as this tactic is allowed currently - its was a good choice playing this tactic!

so grats! super gg!

bad news that we need to do something with this catapult gap - there is a topic about already :)
I've a way to solve this gap (and put an end to my prefered tactic :cry: )..

Its based on worker+labor building, so if you extend/amplify the catapult building cost by workers(+~30%) it may minimize the advantage... Without turn them useless
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

I still stand by my solution, (worker leaves after 20 turns, laborer leaves after 16 turns) wat if it is game mode whose option can b selected to b off by host? I will siggest this mode in appropriate place soon.
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
Neaw

Post by Neaw »

godOfKings wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:32 am I still stand by my solution, (worker leaves after 20 turns, laborer leaves after 16 turns) wat if it is game mode whose option can b selected to b off by host? I will siggest this mode in appropriate place soon.
But this would dramatically change the entire game play... I dont know any strategy game with this scheme...
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=6229

It will b a game mode that can b turned off if player still wants the original game play and other strategy games don't have workers that can collectively build a catapult or any BUILDING/SIEGE in one turn only, and 20 turns is actually a long time for any unit to survive, by the time Ur first worker dies u can have about 6 more workers in just one tc, 12 in 2, if u want to discuss more the link is up there, and the quote contains the link to the original post

Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

No i dont think gaps should be solved by new game modes, we would have 50 game settibg ib the end :)

So there must be an universal solution to this worker problem. Maybe to remove all hand made units, so u can train only in factory buildings, or limit it somehow to a not op solution.
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

Maybe replace catapult with battering ram?
Battering ram will become basic unit while catapult will become gem only.
Also this way we can remove catapults from buildable units.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

A battering ram with pikeman inside and archers behind would still b op without catapults or flaming weapons

makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

You mean for basic games?
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
MaximusTG

Post by MaximusTG »

Oooookkeey. I think several months is pretty enough to play your games. I got reports from 3 games for now, and that means that we have 6 players left in our tournament. They are Stratego, Neaw, Dwenf, Olmer, Inbreak, MaximusT. With this company, we will play till the end! So prepare yourself for seeing the continuation of our honorable tournament!
In a week at maximum, I will prepare a list of new battles. Aaaare you ready? [i can't hear you @ :pirate: ]
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

i am!
Patrol3110

Post by Patrol3110 »

If I am still in the cup I resign, I can't play the game at all at the moment, and probably won't be able to for several months.
I can bet you don't know who I am.
Patrol3110

Post by Patrol3110 »

Are you actually telling me this had no activity since my not even accepted resign? Lol? Well I resign anyways, if this thing is still on
I can bet you don't know who I am.

Return to “Other”