version 0.9995 PUBLISHED to GooglePlay

In this forum I post the changes on the DEVELOPER version of the game.
These versions are (at the time i post them) not yet published to google play, only registered testers can download it and test it before publishing.

Non-tester forumers: if you want to get the DEVELOPER version (to see the changes sooner, or you want to try your own map designs) please EMAIL me to zerotouchsystems at gmail dot com to register yourself as a tester.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

version 0.9995 PUBLISHED to GooglePlay

Post by Stratego (dev) »

first version of the Light Cavaly is in.
up on server in 4 minutes.

(dont forget: you must not use them in multiplayer games where any of the other player does not have this dev. version of the app.)
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Re: version 0.9995

Post by Stratego (dev) »

AOS AI also needs negative testing (very tough) since the core AI funcionality modified - hopefully nothing got worst here in AOS.
COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

How should we test?
Thanks!
Josh
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

simply playing games against the AI and telling if anything changed.
thanks!
Lancer

Post by Lancer »

Hey,is everything alright with our test? I know i keep reciving nofitications thats its my turn like entire week even if you did replaced me with AI.
If all its good then count me in 3 player test :)
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

thanks for informing me that you get messages about your turn - i have the fix please get the current version (up on server in 10 minutes)
(maybe it will not be noticable until you delete and re-download the game, you need to clear the "cache" by this)
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

new version:
- 2 new hotseat maps from James - thanks!
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

(sorry, wrong version, it was AOF change)
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

Daniel (the dev) wrote:simply playing games against the AI and telling if anything changed.
thanks!

Has anyone any suggestion about the AI? Does it have any unexpected change? (any change is unexpected tough)
(i am asking because i am about to publish the new version)
Lancer

Post by Lancer »

Hi.heres some feed back
-it builds so many building at start it dosent even finish it to 100%
-it didnt have variety of units all units were same type example:only ranged units
-it spammed same factories insdead of building them at random
-its a bit less agressive,moves a unit like one space only when theres alot of units in one area or at edge of map
And feedback for music
-i think one music should have a little bit lowered volume,the one that starts with loud drums,not the one with quit drums but the one that starts with loud drums and keeps getting loud everytime
COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

Hey, I have noticed no abnormal AI theory.

- They always build 3 workers. I like that. Then they build a "fort" of types. That's good: makes it harder. BUT on large maps with gobs of tc's they're getting killed. I rush and get 20 tc's and they've fortified themselves maybe 2. So nothing detrimental - maybe on the AI scheme they take into account number of tc's or something.

- More of an issue for me: I guess you musta gotten bad feedback about the voices. I LOVE hearing my minions acknowledge my supreme orders! :D (So take out the "HUH" guy too ;) ) Maybe you can make it a menu option? That way those spoilsports don't need voices, and I get my groveling fix. :D
Thanks!
Josh
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

Lancer, CoolGuy: thanks for the feedback from this i understand that the AI has not changed.
(however you have found AI problems (that were already there), could you please open separate topics for them in the "issues" section, thanks!)

thanks!

Return to “DEVELOPER version changes”