version v1.061

In this forum I post the changes on the DEVELOPER version of the game.
These versions are (at the time i post them) not yet published to google play, only registered testers can download it and test it before publishing.
General Brave

Re: version v1.061

Post by General Brave »

Can you post it here, I can't access that.
Wise, Might, Loyalty. Forever stands Warfell.
LordOfAles

Post by LordOfAles »

Yeah, and it's long.

<string name="UNIT_BUILDING_DWARF_GUARD_TOWER">Dwarven Guard Tower</string>
<string name="UNIT_TXT_BUILDING_DWARF_GUARD_TOWER">These dwavren guards towers are built to withstand great amounts of damage, and in return strike back.</string>
<string name="UNIT_DWARF_STEAMSHIP">Steamship</string>
<string name="UNIT_TXT_DWARF_STEAMSHIP">Steamships are one of many amazing water machines dwarves have built.</string>
<string name="UNIT_DWARF_WARSMITH">Warsmith</string>
<string name="UNIT_TXT_DWARF_WARSMITH">Warsmiths are builders, but they can fight back, and pack quite a punch.</string>
<string name="UNIT_DWARF_ENGINEER">Engineer</string>
<string name="UNIT_TXT_DWARF_ENGINEER">Dwarven engineers are well known for their dedication to building and masonry.</string>
<string name="UNIT_DWARF_HAMMER_FIGHTER">Hammer Fighter</string>
<string name="UNIT_TXT_DWARF_HAMMER_FIGHTER">Wielding strong hammer ideal for crushing, these units exceed at demolishing buildings.</string>
<string name="UNIT_DWARF_DWARVEN_MONK">Dwarven Monk</string>
<string name="UNIT_TXT_DWARF_DWARVEN_MONK">Monks train their minds, and focus their energy to do many actions. It is unknown how do they control that energy, but as long as they help in battle, other dwarves don't care.</string>
<string name="UNIT_DWARF_DWARVEN_MORTAR">Dwarven Mortar</string>
<string name="UNIT_TXT_DWARF_DWARVEN_MORTAR">Dwarves can easily knock down units with this powerful weapon.</string>
<string name="UNIT_DWARF_DWARVEN_BRIDGE">Dwarven Bridge</string>
<string name="UNIT_TXT_DWARF_DWARVEN_BRIDGE">A bridge built by dwarves.</string>
<string name="UNIT_SCALEDFOLK_LABORER">Laborer</string>
<string name="UNIT_TXT_SCALEDFOLK_LABORER">Basic builders in scaledfolks. Not great, but not bad either.</string>
<string name="UNIT_SCALEDFOLK_ARMORED_LABORER">Armored Laborer</string>
<string name="UNIT_TXT_SCALEDFOLK_ARMORED_LABORER">These armored laborer versions are slightly better at building and a bit more durable.</string>
<string name="UNIT_SCALEDFOLK_KOBOLD_WARRIOR">Kobold Warrior</string>
<string name="UNIT_TXT_SCALEDFOLK_KOBOLD_WARRIOR">The main defenders of their kin. Kobold warriors play an important role in war.</string>
<string name="UNIT_SCALEDFOLK_ARMORED_KOBOLD_WARRIOR">Armored Kobold Warrior</string>
<string name="UNIT_TXT_SCALEDFOLK_ARMORED_KOBOLD_WARRIOR">With some new armor, kobold warriors are even stronger now.</string>
<string name="UNIT_SCALEDFOLK_KOBOLD_SPEARMAN">Kobold Spearman</string>
<string name="UNIT_TXT_SCALEDFOLK_KOBOLD_SPEARMAN">These kobolds are born with scales that allow them to dive deep into water. Great defense against cavalry.</string>
<string name="UNIT_SCALEDFOLK_ARMORED_KOBOLD_SPEARMAN">Armored Kobold Spearman</string>
<string name="UNIT_TXT_SCALEDFOLK_ARMORED_KOBOLD_SPEARMAN">Armored kobold spearmen, being upgraded in hp and attack, are even better at fending off enemy cavalry.</string>
<string name="UNIT_SCALEDFOLK_KOBOLD_ARCHER">Kobold Archer</string>
<string name="UNIT_TXT_SCALEDFOLK_KOBOLD_ARCHER">Average scaledfolk archery unit.</string>
<string name="UNIT_SCALEDFOLK_ARMORED_KOBOLD_ARCHER">Armored Kobold Archer</string>
<string name="UNIT_TXT_SCALEDFOLK_ARMORED_KOBOLD_ARCHER">Upgraded versions of kobold archers are even better at defeating footmen.</string>
<string name="TECH_SCALEDFOLK_ARMORED_KOBOLD">Armored Kobold</string>
<string name="TECH_TXT_SCALEDFOLK_ARMORED_KOBOLD">This technology upgrades your kobolds.</string>
<string name="UNIT_SCALEDFOLK_COBOLD_SHAMAN">Kobold Shaman</string>
<string name="UNIT_TXT_SCALEDFOLK_COBOLD_SHAMAN">Kobold shamans are exceptional kobolds who master the arts of poison and fear.</string>
<string name="UNIT_BUILDING_SCALEDFOLK_POSION_TOWER">Poison Tower</string>
<string name="UNIT_TXT_BUILDING_SCALEDFOLK_POSION_TOWER">Not good for defense, easy to destroy, easy to build, but can inflict poison to enemies which makes it relatively useful.</string>
<string name="UNIT_SCALEDFOLK_HYDRA">Hydra</string>
<string name="UNIT_TXT_SCALEDFOLK_HYDRA">Beware of monster! Rumors say that whenever an hydra's head is cut, 2 new arise in it's place!</string>
<string name="UNIT_BUILDING_SCALEDFOLK_BRIDGE">Bridge</string>
<string name="UNIT_TXT_BUILDING_SCALEDFOLK_BRIDGE">A bridge made by scaledfolks.</string>
<string name="UNIT_SCALEDFOLK_LIZARD_BLADEMAN">Lizard Blademan</string>
<string name="UNIT_TXT_SCALEDFOLK_LIZARD_BLADEMAN">Being kobold warrior's lizard counterpart, this unit is an expert for building demolishing.</string>
<string name="UNIT_BUILDING_SCALEDFOLK_TEMPLE">Temple</string>
<string name="UNIT_TXT_BUILDING_SCALEDFOLK_TEMPLE">Behold! The great temple of scaleedfolks is an ancient building where many unique creatures can be trained. </string>
<string name="UNIT_BUILDING_SCALEDFOLK_HUNTERS_HUT">Hunters' Hut</string>
<string name="UNIT_TXT_BUILDING_SCALEDFOLK_HUNTERS_HUT">Hunters' Hut is a building where many well trained ranged units.</string>
<string name="UNIT_BUILDING_SCALEDFOLK_SWAMP_BARRACK">Swamp Barrack</string>
<string name="UNIT_TXT_BUILDING_SCALEDFOLK_SWAMP_BARRACK">Basic infantry production building. You can train units such are kobold warriors and lizard blademen here.</string>
<string name="UNIT_SCALEDFOLK_LIZARD_ARCHER">Lizard Archer</string>
<string name="UNIT_TXT_SCALEDFOLK_LIZARD_ARCHER">These lizard archers not only are stronger than regular kobold ones, but they can swim in water too!</string>
<string name="UNIT_SCALEDFOLK_COBOLD_SLINGER">Kobold Slinger</string>
<string name="UNIT_TXT_SCALEDFOLK_COBOLD_SLINGER“>Kobold slinger is used for knocking down infantry. It is innefective against cavalry because of it's miss chance.</string>
<string name="UNIT_SCALEDFOLK_ARMORED_COBOLD_SLINGER">Armored Kobold Slinger</string>
<string name="UNIT_TXT_SCALEDFOLK_ARMORED_COBOLD_SLINGER">Upgraded with armor, this kobold slinger is knocking down enemy infantry easily.</string>
<string name="UNIT_BUILDING_SCALEDFOLK_STRONGHOLD">Stronghold</string>
<string name="UNIT_TXT_BUILDING_SCALEDFOLK_STRONGHOLD">A great fortress where scaledfolks rest after a great battle, or are using the fortress to defeat incoming enemies.</string>
<string name="UNIT_SCALEDFOLK_KOBOLD_LORD">Kobold Lord</string>
<string name="UNIT_TXT_SCALEDFOLK_KOBOLD_LORD">He might not look at a lord figure in front of lizardmen and other scaledfolks, but as for kobolds, he is their leader and emperor. </string>
<string name="UNIT_SCALEDFOLK_KOBOLD_WARDEN">Kobold Warden</string>
<string name="UNIT_TXT_SCALEDFOLK_KOBOLD_WARDEN">Kobold Wardens are elite troops of the kobold emperor himself. They are great for offensive as well for defensive.</string>
<string name="UNIT_SCALEDFOLK_HEAVY_KOBOLD_WARDEN">Heavy Kobold Warden</string>
<string name="UNIT_TXT_SCALEDFOLK_HEAVY_KOBOLD_WARDEN">With even more armor, kobold wardens present a very formidable opponent on battlefield.</string>
<string name="TECH_SCALEDFOLK_HEAVY_WARDEN">Heavy Kobold Warden</string>
<string name="TECH_TXT_SCALEDFOLK_HEAVY_WARDEN">This technology upgrades your Kobold Wardens.</string>
<string name="UNIT_SCALEDFOLK_KOBOLD_CALVARY">Kobold Calvary</string>
<string name="UNIT_TXT_SCALEDFOLK_KOBOLD_CALVARY">An average kobold cavalry. They aren't very strong as other cavalries, but make excellent scouts.</string>
<string name="UNIT_SCALEDFOLK_KOBOLD_HEAVY_CALVARY">Kobold Heavy Calvary</string>
<string name="UNIT_TXT_SCALEDFOLK_KOBOLD_HEAVY_CALVARY">Kobold horsemen gain some armor, making them withstand more damage.</string>
<string name="UNIT_BUILDING_SCALEDFOLK_FORT">Fort</string>
<string name="UNIT_TXT_BUILDING_SCALEDFOLK_FORT">Fort, a building where you can train more advanced units.</string>
<string name="UNIT_SCALEDFOLK_TURTLEMAN">Turtleman</string>
<string name="UNIT_TXT_SCALEDFOLK_TURTLEMAN">These half-bred creatures are menace on both land and sea.</string>
<string name="UNIT_SCALEDFOLK_HIGHBORN_KOBOLD_DRUMMER">Highborn Kobold Drummer</string>
<string name="UNIT_TXT_SCALEDFOLK_HIGHBORN_KOBOLD_DRUMMER">Highborn Kobold Drummers take role of a drummer, and inspire nearby troops to fight with more valor.</string>
<string name="UNIT_SCALEDFOLK_COBOLD_PRIESTESS">Kobold Priestess</string>
<string name="UNIT_TXT_SCALEDFOLK_COBOLD_PRIESTESS">Priestesses can aid your units in battle by casting holy spells, such as healing.</string>
<string name="UNIT_SCALEDFOLK_ARMORED_LIZARD_BLADEMAN">Armored Lizard Blademan</string>
<string name="UNIT_TXT_SCALEDFOLK_ARMORED_LIZARD_BLADEMAN">Gaining more armor, lizard blademan became even stronger foot unit.</string>
<string name="UNIT_SCALEDFOLK_ARMORED_LIZARD_ARCHER">Armored Lizard Archer</string>
<string name="UNIT_TXT_SCALEDFOLK_ARMORED_LIZARD_ARCHER">Having an armor upgrade, these lizard archers gained more power on battlefield.</string>
<string name="TECH_SCALEDFOLK_ARMORED_LIZARDMAN">Armored Lizardmen</string>
<string name="TECH_TXT_SCALEDFOLK_ARMORED_LIZARDMAN">This technology upgrades your lizard units.</string>
<string name="UNIT_BUILDING_SCALEDFOLK_PALISADE">Palisade</string>
<string name="UNIT_TXT_BUILDING_SCALEDFOLK_PALISADE">A simple little wall which every fool can build. Not good for major defense, but good for detectiing enemy presence.</string>
<string name="UNIT_BUILDING_SCALEDFOLK_KEEP">Keep</string>
<string name="UNIT_SCALEDFOLK_COBOLD_CONJUROR">Cobold Conjuror</string>
<string name="UNIT_SCALEDFOLK_HIGHBORN_KOBOLD_MACEMAN">Highborn Kobold Maceman</string>
<string name="UNIT_TXT_SCALEDFOLK_HIGHBORN_KOBOLD_MACEMAN">Being of noble birth means kobold macemen are well trained in combat and are dangerous on battlefield.</string>

<string name="UNIT_SCALEDFOLK_HIGHBORN_KOBOLD_ARCHER">Highborn Kobold Archer</string>
<string name="UNIT_TXT_SCALEDFOLK_HIGHBORN_KOBOLD_ARCHER">Only strongest nobles get to be archers. Their strenght makes their arrow fly farther than regular archers'.</string>

<string name="UNIT_SCALEDFOLK_KOBOLD_FIRE_ARCHER">Kobold Fire Archer</string>
<string name="UNIT_TXT_SCALEDFOLK_KOBOLD_FIRE_ARCHER">This unit is carrying fire arrows which are ideal for burning down ships, siege weapons or structures.</string>
<string name="UNIT_SCALEDFOLK_HIGHBORN_KOBOLD_SPEARMAN">Highborn Kobold Spearman</string>
<string name="UNIT_SCALEDFOLK_HIGHBORN_KOBOLD_SPEARMAN">Nobles know how to well defend from horses and other charging creatures are trained to be spearmen. They are very good against cavalry.</string>
<string name="UNIT_SCALEDFOLK_KOBOLD_MALE">Kobold Male</string>
<string name="UNIT_TXT_SCALEDFOLK_KOBOLD_MALE">A male kobold.</string>
<string name="UNIT_SCALEDFOLK_KOBOLD_FEMALE">Kobold Female</string>
<string name="UNIT_TXT_SCALEDFOLK_KOBOLD_FEMALE">A female kobold.</string>

<string name="UNIT_SCALEDFOLK_KOBOLD_MALE1">Kobold Male</string>
<string name="UNIT_TXT_SCALEDFOLK_KOBOLD_MALE1">A male kobold.</string>

<string name="UNIT_SCALEDFOLK_KOBOLD_FEMALE1">Kobold Female</string>
<string name="UNIT_TXT_SCALEDFOLK_KOBOLD_FEMALE1">A female kobold.</string>
<string name="UNIT_BUILDING_SCALEDFOLK_SNAKE_PIT">Snake Pit</string>
<string name="UNIT_TXT_BUILDING_SCALEDFOLK_SNAKE_PIT">A pit full of hungry snakes. You can train snakemen here.</string>
<string name="UNIT_BUILDING_SCALEDFOLK_POISON_PIT">Poison Pit</string>
<string name="UNIT_TXTBUILDING_SCALEDFOLK_POISON_PIT">A pit where many foul poisons brew. Many persons get nervous near it.</string>

<string name="UNIT_SCALEDFOLK_SNAKEMAN_DUAL_SWORDMAN">Snakeman Duel Swordman can slash through many infantry units before dying.</string>
<string name="UNIT_SCALEDFOLK_SNAKEMAN_SPEARMAN">Snakeman Spearman</string>
<string name="UNIT_TXT_SCALEDFOLK_SNAKEMAN_SPEARMAN">Snakeman Spearmen are a nightmare for cavalry units. Their attacks are strong enough to kill both horse and rider. </string>
<string name="UNIT_SCALEDFOLK_RAFT">Raft</string>
<string name="UNIT_TXT_SCALEDFOLK_RAFT">A raft. Simple raft for transporting troops from one side of water to another. Defenseless against attacks.</string>
<string name="UNIT_HUM_BLACK_KNIGHT">Black Knight</string>
<string name="UNIT_TXT_HUM_BLACK_KNIGHT">The powerful and fearless black knight knows no defeat. Nobody ever saw his face, but some folks believe he is not even a human.</string>
<string name="TECH_DWARF_CLERIC">Clerics</string>
<string name="TECH_TXT_DWARF_CLERIC">Upgrades your dwarven priests to clerics. </string>
<string name="TECH_DWARF_HEAVY_BOAR_RIDER">To Heavy Boar Rider</string>
<string name="TECH_TXT_DWARF_HEAVY_BOAR_RIDER">This technology upgrades your regular Boar Riders to stronger, Heavy Board Riders.</string>
<string name="TECH_DWARF_MASTER_BOAR_RIDER">To Master Boar Rider</string>
<string name="TECH_TXT_DWARF_MASTER_BOAR_RIDER">This technology upgrades your Heavy Boar Riders to more powerful, Master Boar Riders.</string>
I am, indeed, a big Witch King and Middle Earth fan if you didn't notice.
General Brave

Post by General Brave »

The UNIT_SCALEDFOLK_COBOLD_CONJUROR seems to have no text, and also I'm guessing some of them you haven't tried out?
LordOfAles

Post by LordOfAles »

No, i just missed that one. Will fix.
General Brave

Post by General Brave »

Also you forgot about the highborn swordmen.
LordOfAles

Post by LordOfAles »

Wait where is the topic for kobold conjurer? O.o
General Brave

Post by General Brave »

Most of these don't have topics, because I created most of them by myself.
General Brave

Post by General Brave »

So who wants a battle with me?
LordOfAles

Post by LordOfAles »

This topic isn't for challenging, please. By the way, are you saying you are balancing those 20-30 new units alone?
General Brave

Post by General Brave »

Yes and that is why I'm asking for someone to fight me, I want to try if the scalefolks are able at least to take on the regular races.
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

I can begin
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
General Brave

Post by General Brave »

makazuwr32 wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:51 pmI can begin
Don't make it until you tell me that you are ready, because I have to join that game right after you make it or else everyone who don't have the dev version. There games will crash until I join. Be the map and race you want to be.
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

I know, i know. I'll install right now latest version of aof a d them i will message in global chat ingame alright?
I want to try for dwarves.
Also dwarves still have some issues that are not fixed from that list.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

1. I asked to remove miss chance from dwarven riflemen. They still have that in both forms.
2. They (riflemen) still dwal ranged damage despite they must deal melee one.
3. Mortar needs higher different bonuses:
___ 1. Must deal melee damage. 2. Needs 250% bonus to all non-castle building, 1000% to castle-buildings and 25% to giants. Counts as infantry.
4. Mithril guard and billman both still shown in builders list for many structures.
5. Mithril guard needs a bit lower damage — 16 and trainable at barracks as well.
6. Factories still are too fast buildable. As well as towers.
Last edited by makazuwr32 on Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
General Brave

Post by General Brave »

We will start in 10 minutes, currently because I'm at my eye appointment. and also I did make them melee attack but Stratego change then back into archers. You should ask him about that.
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

So are you ready?
Stratego (dev) wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:26 am .
Please. Change back miss chance and damage type for dwarven riflemen in both forms. They must deal melee type damage, not ranged one. And with current miss chance they can't even hit a catapult despite that has only 1 speed! They can hit right now only units that are already in their list for additional damage.
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
General Brave

Post by General Brave »

I'm ready.
General Brave

Post by General Brave »

makazuwr32 wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:15 pm So are you ready?
Stratego (dev) wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:26 am .
Please. Change back miss chance and damage type for dwarven riflemen in both forms. They must deal melee type damage, not ranged one. And with current miss chance they can't even hit a catapult despite that has only 1 speed! They can hit right now only units that are already in their list for additional damage.
And also I thought we all agreed on the Miss chance, that the upgrades will fix them.
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

The problem right now is that they NEVER hit their intended target unless it is in their list.
I tried 200 shots – 0/200 hit their targeted catapult.
IF they had 15-20% miss chance than 160-170 times they will hit their target.
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

Found a bug – drum beat broke banshee's ability.
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

makazuwr32 wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:45 am The problem right now is that they NEVER hit their intended target unless it is in their list.
I tried 200 shots – 0/200 hit their targeted catapult.
IF they had 15-20% miss chance than 160-170 times they will hit their target.
This can be wrong json setting. Please someone fix
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

makazuwr32 wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:12 am Found a bug – drum beat broke banshee's ability.
Please email me about it with screenshots show what u mean "broke" thanks
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

Exactly in dev version banshee lost her scream and has as "castable" ability drum beat.
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

yes, i found it General Brave used an existing effect ID (banshee scream) to bring in drum beat effect.
i am emailing him.

thanks!
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

Another bug found:
Group attack 1 aura gives instead of just +1 damage to units +2 damage and +1/+1 to armors for many units and even buildings.
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

Please open topic 4each problem . Thanx!

Return to “DEVELOPER version changes”