Back!

Put here any posts that are totally OFF TOPIC - has no connection with AOS/AOF, SWS and so on.
DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Back!

Post by DoomCarrot »

Hey everyone, I am back from MIA:

Long story: Lost my tablet charger at an airport, for some reason my tablet is super fickle and won't charge right with ANYTHING except the factory charging block for some reason. Ordered one from amazon and they sent me the wrong thing, so I had to return it and get a new one lol.

At the same time my PC had a metaphorical explosion, and I ordered a new computer. Of course, I had to use credit, and a week after I ordered the computer my wallet was (I am pretty sure), stolen. I had to cancel my card, and then found out that the company I ordered from actually CHARGES the card a week after order is placed. So of course they tried charging it literally the day I cancelled my card. Took a week for a new card to ship in, and my computer is still in the process of being prepared (it is a school computer so it takes a long time for them to load the required software).

However, now I have my tablet, well and charged, and can take my turns and easily use the forums again. MIA period is over :lol:

However, sorry if I can't catch up on everything, the forums and my notifications are sort of overloaded lol.

TL;DR: A series of unfortunate technical difficulties happened in the last few weeks that knocked me off the face of the internet world lol. But I am back now! Will probably take a while to catch up on everything though. :)
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.
LordOfAles

Re: Back!

Post by LordOfAles »

Welcome back, man! :D
I am, indeed, a big Witch King and Middle Earth fan if you didn't notice.
Ayush Tiwari

Post by Ayush Tiwari »

Oh great!I can eat carrots again(I was afraid I will eat all of them and DoomCarrot isn't here to give us more carrots,and we had limited amount of carrots)
Homo homini lupus
General Brave

Post by General Brave »

That is a lot of issues.
Wise, Might, Loyalty. Forever stands Warfell.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

cool! welcome Doomcarrot!
COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

Glad you are back Doom!
Thanks!
Josh

Return to “OFF Topics”