version 0.0001

In this forum I post the changes on the DEVELOPER version of the game.
These versions are (at the time i post them) not yet published to google play, only registered testers can download it and test it before publishing.

Non-tester forumers: if you want to get the DEVELOPER version (to see the changes sooner, or you want to try your own map designs) please EMAIL me to zerotouchsystems@gmail.com to register yourself as a tester.
Puss_in_Boots

Re: version 0.0001

Post by Puss_in_Boots »

Stratego (dev) wrote:I thought we could make this starwars version too if someone can make the jsoning and modding it totally. But only for ourselves

We probably can not post to market but we can share betw. Each other.

So i need volunteers on modding it
Wow, I thought you would never ask...
Because of my recent obtaining of the latest test version, I became interested in a private version amongst ourselves, the forumers.
I am no true Star Wars fan by any other means than opinion, but I will get this done.
OLÉ
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

cool! please email me and in answer i will send the new build and all current assets
Puss_in_Boots

Post by Puss_in_Boots »

This was supposed to be my summer side project. Anyways, I upscaled all the images, but I don't know what to do with them, it's my first mod.
OLÉ
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

email me - i can help in first steps
Puss_in_Boots

Post by Puss_in_Boots »

1st version is finished.
OLÉ
kipar

Post by kipar »

I just want to say that I'm a fan of SW version. I've played 0.0001 version a lot and this is perhaps my favourite variant of AoS. Only several units, but they create brilliant Rock-Paper-Scissor balance, so most of them are not only useful but also required. Well, except poor evoks and scouts.
Usually i play something like "me vs 5pcs, workers except inital one banned, all map open".

I've just found that there is a new version (at link from a first page), but looks like it is broken. New engine is great news (i like bugfixes and ui improvements of AoWW version), but all unit stats are messed up. How difficult is to create a version on a new shiny engine but with all unit stats returned? I don't have much time but can try to create it myself if this is something like "fix json files and rebuild apk".

In all cases thank you for awesome game!
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

email me

Return to “Developer version changes”