The Suhari Kingdom

Discuss anything about any map, ask for hints/help if you need
Ayush Tiwari

The Suhari Kingdom

Post by Ayush Tiwari »

As I told In The Struggle Of Grubania Topic that I wont be making it for some time.
I mentioned this also that another campaign The Roll Of Dice I am making.
I think the name isn't good enough so with a new name and first four map designed-
The Suhari Kingdom has be started for preparation.
I may need more time because I want to make a big campaign.
And as I told on that forum that the first two maps
Will not be rewarding gems,because they are just an enhancement to the campaign.
Hope to bring the campaign complete on 17th or 18th October(Sorry,for delay but
My 6 days holidays were over.
I hope from after 7 or 8 days I get more free time.
However,I could design 3 or 4 maps within next 7 days.
Homo homini lupus
Ayush Tiwari

Re: The Suhari Kingdom

Post by Ayush Tiwari »

3rd and 4rth Map tested.
As it happened,the third one had some triggers wrongly applied so I had to fix them.
5th map is now about to be prepared.
Homo homini lupus
Ayush Tiwari

Post by Ayush Tiwari »

5th map made and tested.All perfect there.
6th one is coming soon........

Stratego Can I send it for testing?
Or should I send them altogether when it is complete.
Homo homini lupus
Ayush Tiwari

Post by Ayush Tiwari »

6th Map made.Still testing it.Seems like I have made 3 maps in 1 last 3 hours so am not so sure of how they are.
Again I ask Stratego that should I send all of them to market.
If yes then this is the sequence-
1.Kings Death(Just a Simple Enhancement and will not reward gems)
2.Death Of The Prince(Just a Simple Enhancement and will not reward any gems.
3.Crossing The Sea
4.Who Is The Unknown Tribe
5.In The Sea(Could you change the name to in the ship)
6.On Merlin's Coast
Homo homini lupus
tamtam12345

Post by tamtam12345 »

Difficulty of "On Merlin's Coast" map is nice.I tried 7 times to get 3 stars.Finally found the method to win. :)
Ayush Tiwari

Post by Ayush Tiwari »

Thanks!!!
Homo homini lupus
MRkimchi

Post by MRkimchi »

Where can I play it?
Ayush Tiwari

Post by Ayush Tiwari »

Ask to Stratego.Even I being the creator , did not understood how that guy got.Stratego told he will check them.He has to approve them but no idea when he will?
Homo homini lupus
Midonik

Post by Midonik »

Did he write "will be in on next update" or "uos"? Its means ot will be in dev version.
Support new AoS variant, Age of Galaxy: http://ageofstrategy.net/viewforum.php? ... 608408ebc8
All help will be welcome.
Ayush Tiwari

Post by Ayush Tiwari »

Nothing like that.Not even approved because he told me to make changes in the 3rd map.I edited 1st map and 2nd map to market.He hasn't seen them I think.Thats why it still asks me to have atleast 1 map approved before sending multiple versions of a map.
Homo homini lupus
Ayush Tiwari

Post by Ayush Tiwari »

Stratego get this

1.Kings Death (changed and sent)
2.Death of prince(Changed and sent)
3.*Crossing The Sea(Changed and Unsent)
4.Who Is The Unknown Culprit(Changed and sent)
5.Still working on remains.Please see if they are proper this time and approve them.

*There was one already existing and it asks me to get atleast on version approved to get multiple versions sent.
Homo homini lupus
Ayush Tiwari

Post by Ayush Tiwari »

Ahemm.........The first two maps are there in public version,more maps would come soon.Please give comments below.
Homo homini lupus
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

2nd map who is who? I saw a huntress and a champion but the enemy is hardly strong to kill them
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
Ayush Tiwari

Post by Ayush Tiwari »

That is not at all a fight,the huntress in sister of the prince,another prince is seen towards the down,he is the younger prince,you wont see another prince,he was supposed to be in center of the four units,and is dead as you start playing,so its basically putting in the story,and................(you will understand much easier,by following the storyline(which is not sent(I sent 3rd and 4rth map,but Daniel said to decorate it,I will do it by tomorrow))
Homo homini lupus
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

Might b better of u use trigger to write names of princes
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
Ayush Tiwari

Post by Ayush Tiwari »

godOfKings wrote:Might b better of u use trigger to write names of princes
Did not I did that?Ok,I will see
Homo homini lupus
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

The next two maps r good and challenging, I like them, but from the story I think third and fourth map switched place because inside the ship map should have been fourth

Ayush Tiwari

Post by Ayush Tiwari »

I think there are four maps only now(could you send me a screenshot,I can't update the game with a slow wi-fi network)
But I think it is like this:
1.King's Death
2.Prince's Death(Death Of The Prince)
3.Cossing the Coast(A map,with a coastal scene,and some auxilliaries.)
4.Inside the ship(map,where there is darkness,in which I was trying a night scene.)
Homo homini lupus
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

here as i said, third and 4rth maps switched place

Ayush Tiwari

Post by Ayush Tiwari »

godOfKings wrote:Image

here as i said, third and 4rth maps switched place
True.I need to report Daniel.
Also,GoK,could you tell General Brave and Makazuwr,to wait,I can't take my turn because my phone's internal got little damaged,some apps are not working(luckily,AoF and AoWW are working).After it is fixed,I would take my turn
Homo homini lupus
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

Good luck in repairing your phone.
Also what rate do you think your campain can get?
Easy/normal/hard.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Ayush Tiwari

Post by Ayush Tiwari »

makazuwr32 wrote:Good luck in repairing your phone.
Also what rate do you think your campain can get?
Easy/normal/hard.
Right now,its super easy,you may enjoy the fourth map only by now,because it is developing,according to my calculation,there are more than 20 maps,to be in campaign.
I also have great future ideas for this.I will make a continuation for this in AoF too,but from now,I will increase my trigger usage,to make them more interesting(because the third map is little dull to play,but I know what to do to improve it in future)
Homo homini lupus
Ayush Tiwari

Post by Ayush Tiwari »

I began working again,the Sixth map creation is started,and will be in soon.
So...
Should I tell the story of the sixth map,or leave it as suspense?
Anyways,its afterstory of The Second Map,where the Prince died...
Homo homini lupus
rikoargatha

Post by rikoargatha »

Excuse me, would you please fix the 2nd map? I can't finish the map under 0 turn XD and I've tried to remove the prince but nothing happens.
You can't see me
Ayush Tiwari

Post by Ayush Tiwari »

You will see the enemy volgiers,between,them,was supposed to be the prince,the prince was dead.The second prince you see is The Kings younger son.
Unfortunately,there wasn't much to do with the map,so I made it 0 turns
Homo homini lupus
rikoargatha

Post by rikoargatha »

Ah, I see. Thanks for the tips :)
You can't see me
RSXAR27

Post by RSXAR27 »

Hi, i was trying to beat the "death of the prince map" and maybe something broke in it, no matter what i try the only way to win is killing all the enemies, also if this is corrected i will suggest to make 1 turn to get 3 stars due to the x-1/X turns to win, i make a thread about this here.

http://ageofstrategy.net/viewtopic.php? ... c21db2dc63

or if i miss that you arent supposed to get 3 stars a this map let me know please
Ayush Tiwari

Post by Ayush Tiwari »

The map is just to build the story,but I thought(or I think someone had advised me)that players would get angry if they don't get gems for a map.
Its according to the story,when the map opens,its just found that prince was murdered by a group of strangers that managed to get in his chamber,and the map begins and u use nearby security guards to kill those guys in retaliation
Homo homini lupus
Wormtongue

Post by Wormtongue »

Hi Mates, me again. Sorry but again reporting strange bugs:
When I first tried the first Suhari Kingdom map "Kings Death" there were only animals on the road. So I passed them on my way north and finally killed the guy in the northern house (didn't know why, cause he was friendly but there was nothing else to do) Then I was ordered to go to the lower right corner of the map. On the way I was killed by red soldiers swarming in from the west - got no chance to escape or to fight them..
So I made a second attempt. But this time when I went up the road green soldiers popped up who killed me easily. But I received 3 gems for this desaster plus a message that I have won?!?
Btw all my soldiers in the south were greyed out/deactivated - is this intended?

Oh and I just tried mission 2: Death of a prince: this time I had about 20 strong soldiers and the enemy only 5 weaklings. So I quickly killed them in turn 4, received a message that I have won - but got no gems. At least Mission 3 has been unlocked

So I tried Mission 3:After I smashed all the enemy land troops in turn 10 I received a message that I have lost?!? But my only special unit was save in a base and out of reach for the enemy. Have no idea why I failed so miserably :?: ...
to be continued :D
tamtam12345

Post by tamtam12345 »

Wormtongue wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 9:40 am Hi Mates, me again. Sorry but again reporting strange bugs:
When I first tried the first Suhari Kingdom map "Kings Death" there were only animals on the road. So I passed them on my way north and finally killed the guy in the northern house (didn't know why, cause he was friendly but there was nothing else to do) Then I was ordered to go to the lower right corner of the map. On the way I was killed by red soldiers swarming in from the west - got no chance to escape or to fight them..
So I made a second attempt. But this time when I went up the road green soldiers popped up who killed me easily. But I received 3 gems for this desaster plus a message that I have won?!?
Btw all my soldiers in the south were greyed out/deactivated - is this intended?
I don't know. :?
Wormtongue wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 9:40 am Oh and I just tried mission 2: Death of a prince: this time I had about 20 strong soldiers and the enemy only 5 weaklings. So I quickly killed them in turn 4, received a message that I have won - but got no gems. At least Mission 3 has been unlocked
True, but that is not a bug. The map creater set this.
Ayush Tiwari wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:18 am You will see the enemy volgiers,between,them,was supposed to be the prince,the prince was dead.The second prince you see is The Kings younger son.
Unfortunately,there wasn't much to do with the map,so I made it 0 turns
It may make new players confused without noticing. Maybe can
add sth on map introduction?
"CAUTION : You can't earn any gem in this map! This is a intro map..."
@Ayush Tiwari
Wormtongue wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 9:40 am So I tried Mission 3:After I smashed all the enemy land troops in turn 10 I received a message that I have lost?!? But my only special unit was save in a base and out of reach for the enemy. Have no idea why I failed so miserably :?: ...
to be continued :D
In map 3, you can see the map introduction "go to the other side of coast". The great transport is yours. If your ship was destroyed, you can't "go to the other side of coast". :)

Return to “Campaign map discussions”