Chariots and Heavy chariots FIXED

makazuwr32

Chariots and Heavy chariots FIXED

Post by makazuwr32 »

Chariots and Heavy chariots (there would be many... here we go):
1. Normal chariots have bonuses against buildings, not against foot units, 100% to all buildings which with thier base damage (8) is 16.
Heavy chariots have bonuses against foot units and 140% which with their base damage (10) is 24.

2. Normal chariots are affected by infantry armor upgrades, not from cavalry armor.
Heavy chariots are count for blacksmith upgrades as cavalry units.

3. Normal chariots will not become heavy chariots after upgrade.
4. In both stables and TC's heavy chariots shows before upgrade and after upgrade you can produce both normal and heavy chariots but it is supposed to be and upgrade.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
COOLguy

Re: Chariots and Heavy chariots Dev 1.059

Post by COOLguy »

1. yes, bonuses must be the same. Same as normal
2. yes, both should be same - the normal ones
3. This is bad - I will see
4. Same as three
Thanks!
Josh
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

Coolguy can u please send me fixes on this?
COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

I see this. Will do it as soon as I can
Thanks!
Josh
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

i m not sure if making chariots get 5 speed and bonus against building a good idea, he becomes a much better choice than knights in every way except for a little low health and little less damage, i was thinking more of making it a tactical unit with garrison space and area damage ability, but at this rate they might replace heavy knights.

i think speed for one should b 4 and bonus against infantry and sieges could b 20% (dealing 12 damage from base 10 atk, enough to kill an archer and a normal ballista with one hit, and wen fully blacksmith upgraded with 12 atk, deals about 14 damage enough to take out a heavy ballista) wen spacious chariots tech gets implemented the added damage from a melee unit like celtic warrior would truly make it terrifying
Last edited by godOfKings on Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

For heavy ballista you need 15 damage because it has 1 normal armor.
But yes both chariots need change to their bonus.
I think 50% to all infamtries. When this additional space will be implemented we don't know.
Last edited by makazuwr32 on Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

actual damage is 14.4 which if rounded up turns 15, and i think game engine rounds up the damage even if it is less than .5

i m really not fond of giving it similar bonus as knights cuz i m thinking how op its damages would b wen another high damage dealing melee infantry is garrisoned inside it, also remember any bonus means it deals full damage from counter atks, so many melee infantries would have to turn tail and run once all the chariot techs get implemented
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools

Return to “Units/techs/effects”