HeavenOfKingdoms unites with the only Empire

Discuss any running multiplayer game or Find partners to play with.
Ayush Tiwari

HeavenOfKingdoms unites with the only Empire

Post by Ayush Tiwari »

I want to tell you all a short story,A God(GodOfKings) and an Emperor(EmperorAyushTiwari,my AoS username)met each other,and stood for a minute,staring each other,where they got to meet a General(General Brave)and his help,from Commander MakaZuwr,and then,a huge brawl took place.............
Last edited by Ayush Tiwari on Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Homo homini lupus
Sunrise Samurai

Re: HeavenOfKingdoms unites with the only Empire

Post by Sunrise Samurai »

Who won?
The glorious sun rises again
Ayush Tiwari

Post by Ayush Tiwari »

Well,it will start soon.....
Homo homini lupus
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

Uhm...
2 questions:
1. Is this would be like each one for themself only (at the beginning)?
Because I don't want to come in alliance with anyone without conting of my opinion.
2. I'm want to be called "War Commander of the Seven Frozen Cities Makazuwr32" (or in short (Commander Makazuwr32)
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Ayush Tiwari

Post by Ayush Tiwari »

MakaZuwr,I edited the first post to commander makazuwr.
Teams or player:I don't know,but I think it is on team,because GoK pmed me that he wants me to team-up with him,against General Brave,and Makazuwr
Homo homini lupus
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

I see.
Thanks about editing first message.
Let's try. But without any spells.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Ayush Tiwari

Post by Ayush Tiwari »

makazuwr32 wrote:I see.
Thanks about editing first message.
Let's try. But without any spells.
Completely agree on this.......
Homo homini lupus
General Brave

Post by General Brave »

Sounds like a good challenge.
Wise, Might, Loyalty. Forever stands Warfell.
General Brave

Post by General Brave »

Has anyone made the map?
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

Wait I will make
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
Ayush Tiwari

Post by Ayush Tiwari »

Joined,I will write and paste everything I see,but after the game is over.....
Homo homini lupus
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

I joined in.
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

OK it is in fog so better not to paste any screenshots in the middle of game
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

So the two allied kings of the southern rainforests sends a joined expedition north for conquests and riches, luck would have it at the same time the kingdoms of war fell and the seven frozen cities also wanted to expand south together to share knowledge of 'the dark continent' and wat lives there, suddenly the two armies find themselves face to face in the only natural border between the northern mountains and the southern rainforests: a great stretch of barren deserts where nothing grows, the winners of this war shall expand to the losers' territory which will determine the next map of this campaign

godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

Hereafter I shall b called the ruler of the sacred golden forests

Ayush give a catchy phrase for Ur kingdom to progress in story, it can be related to the forests, plains or the ocean, or something connected to medieval India, but it can't b related with mountains or snowfields

Ayush Tiwari

Post by Ayush Tiwari »

In one word...........'Empire'
An Emperor doesn't worry about landscape,and doesn't worry about any other disturbing factors either.What this emperor knows is to capture the North
Homo homini lupus
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

okay then...

a great sand storm swept through the deserts, scattering the soldiers in all direction, no one had any idea who is where and took shelter behind whatever rocky mounds they could find, once the storm subsided, camps were quickly set up and reports were sent to the respective kingdoms as to wat the soldiers saw next. Both sides were unfamiliar with each other, and both were suspicious...

Ayush Tiwari

Post by Ayush Tiwari »

The scouts have wandered and informed of this region,we found a gold mine brother
Homo homini lupus
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

To the Counsil of the Seven Frozen Cities

Report from the Borderlands.

Our south neighbors sent to these desolated lands their scouts and began to build the infrastructure for the invasion on North.
My scout also found a proper place for our base of operations and began to construct fortification in this lands.

General Brave's scout also arrived and began fortifications.

Commander Makazuwr32 of the South front.
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
General Brave

Post by General Brave »

Entry 0001
The Great Sand

In Command: Lieutenant Cleared.

Dear Officer Johnson.

I am pleased to inform you that the request regarding your short supply has been approved by the General. But there is one catch, you have to locate a old Iron mine in the area, this is deeply important. if you do find it, reported it immediately. Anyway regarding your accommodation, there is a ruin of a fortress nearby. The locals can help you find it, in the meanwhile. I can guarantee only tents for now. Will it be sufficient for now?

Signed Lieutenant Cleared. Image
Ayush Tiwari

Post by Ayush Tiwari »

From south mines,'woken' tower,

The regional area has a hazard,affecting the millitary,they can't cross a erupting volcano.They need it to calm down.We hope the Warfell Milittary,and The Seven Frozen States could wait.We would try to join the battle as soon as possible and make it OBSOLETE!DELETE!DELETE!DELETE!DELETE!

AYUSH TIWARI,
THE Gorkhalli(Gorkhalli,the organized society,where the civil aren't organized,and the organized aren't civil,the empire is doing its best to not let the society crumble lile this.
The 'woken' Gorkhalli Empire.
Homo homini lupus
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

Basically u will b taking a break? Anyways bad news for general brave, his scouts reported a hostile army gathering near the ruined fortress and his men might soon b forced to retreat

godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

An interesting turn of events, brave made a desperate attempt with his workers to take over a border town and built fences around it, only to b swiftly destroyed, however it seems he hadn't given up yet bringing his trusted centurion to lead the wat little army he could manage, on other side of the battlefield, my ally reports an enemy scout from the commander of the seven frozen cities is roaming the outskirts of his territory, trying to steal a tc or two on the borders

I, the God Of Kings, managed to take control of a very important piece of land with lots of resources and raw materials to build up a massive army, an oasis habitated by camels and surrounded by trees, providing sweet dates, and sustaining my army that continues to grow, although general brave contested for it I was able to push him back inside the ruined fortress where he is fortifying his defenses in preparation, a huge clash will begin soon and much blood shall spill on the first of many skirmishes of the Great War between the North and the South

makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

Our scouting party managed to find and capture Empire's scout archer. Right now we are trying to get more info from him.
Empire forces meanwhile began fortifications against us.
And General's forces are taking damage.
We need to evacuate our production from front lines and send help to General's forces.

© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Ayush Tiwari

Post by Ayush Tiwari »

The 'woken' Empire
Sgt. McArthur
The Border Incharge

We saw some heat in the battleground,and thanks to the archer,who sacrificed his life,to gather information about the nearby region,u/r of Seven Frozen Cities,and now we prepare for retaliation,and we are fencing our main territory,because this is going to be a regional capital,of this so-called 'Bloodrise' region.

From the Main Headquarters of The 'Woken' Empire
Homo homini lupus
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

The ruined fortress was DESOLATED and brave ordered his centurion to issue a hasty retreat with all available men, they r planning to hole up in the iron mine they found (which gives me idea for next map, if we win this map I would like to choose grand canyon for the next battle where brave's men fortify the iron mine, we continue to advance and makazwur sends reinforcements from the other side... Cuz it seems quite likely that we will win the first battle)

godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

BTW brave, is Ur centurion the one named officer Johnson?

Ayush Tiwari

Post by Ayush Tiwari »

godOfKings wrote:BTW brave, is Ur centurion the one named officer Johnson?
Like he calls zurgo as Richard ;)
Homo homini lupus
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

Because of fall of our General ally i am suggesting to prepare heavy defences to hold off invaders while prepairing counter force.

© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Ayush Tiwari

Post by Ayush Tiwari »

makazuwr32 wrote:To the Counsil of the Seven Frozen Cities

Because of fall of our General ally i am suggesting to prepare heavy defences to hold off invaders while prepairing counter force.

Lol,General ally sound something else(like in general opinion),not General Brave :lol:
Homo homini lupus

Return to “Multiplayer discussions”