Friend List

Put here any posts that are totally OFF TOPIC - has no connection with AOS/AOF, SWS and so on.
LordOfAles

Friend List

Post by LordOfAles »

Feel free to post here your friend list so others can know what do you think of them,you can post foe list too(not recommended :lol: )
I am, indeed, a big Witch King and Middle Earth fan if you didn't notice.
LordOfAles

Re: Friend List

Post by LordOfAles »

Sunrise Samurai
samuelch
Typhoon
Professional_Gamer
Midonik
makazuwr32
Belfry777
Last edited by LordOfAles on Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:14 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Puss_in_Boots

Post by Puss_in_Boots »

Only persons I added to my friends list were
Dan301002
LordOfAles
and
Samuelch (thanks for the pfp buddy)

And now
Hyacintho
Belfry777
Ayush
and Sunrise Samurai
Last edited by Puss_in_Boots on Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OLÉ
Dan301002

Post by Dan301002 »

My friends (mostly from AoWW) :
- Puss_In_Boots
- Daniel
- Nonework (basically because of many match we play, eventhough we never chat) :lol:
Currently exploring the wonder of dimension.
LordOfAles

Post by LordOfAles »

Why pointing out Daniel :) ?He is everyones friend lol :lol:
Dan301002

Post by Dan301002 »

Well, why not? :lol:
Currently exploring the wonder of dimension.
Czarniecki

Post by Czarniecki »

Dan301002 wrote:Well, why not? :lol:
:roll: 8-) 8-) 8-) :ugeek: :mrgreen: :arrow: :anger: :B) :pirate: :/ :lol:
Im FRIEND of: Puss In Boots, The Pendulum, Ayush Tiwari Alxander82
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

My friend list is

Makazuwr32, a very interesting player who has profound knowledge on the stats of most aos units and plays seriously like me, playing with him helps me evolve in usage of tactics and strategies

Ravancloak, I once shared with him a master-student relationship, but now he is following his own path to find his destiny, pretty sure it will lead him to age of starwars in the end

Papabear, he isnt that active in forums, but playing with him feels like playing with my own mirror, I m always in a tensed situation whenever I play against him

General brave, he is letting me practise drawing perfect horse on his avatar, other than that we didnt have any memorable battles, it is taking too long till we face each other in campaign of valour so we r playing a different campaign

LordOfAles, just to stay updated on any new post he made :D

Emperor ayush, Ayush gets hot blooded easily if someone criticizes his gameplay, but he has still much to learn about the game,i think he is slowly improving, he still needs to learn how to stop mad rushing though, I forgot to mention one more thing, he is quite honourable when it comes to truce and alliances, and does not back bite, so he can b trustworthy if u decide to ally with him

I like to b honest about my opinions of others so if somebody got burned from this, u got burned now go apply cold water :lol:
Last edited by godOfKings on Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:19 pm, edited 6 times in total.
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

My friend list:

Sunrise Samurai - Intresting to learn elven tactics from him. Also Constructive critic.

GodofKings - Intresting player, Constructive critic

Constantin - From same time and space as i, good player, first online match with him and several other players.

Ravancloak - Good player.

DoomCarrot - Intresting player, learned a bit from him.

Alexander82 - AoF second main person.

LordofAles - Good conversationalist, helps with clearing forum and balancing

COOLguy
- AoS second main person.

Also there is one person whom i added to foes

Czarniecki - Spamming of meaningless messages, Offencive language and Reviving of completely dead forums (like the "Age of Alerts")
Last edited by makazuwr32 on Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:59 pm, edited 4 times in total.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
General Brave

Post by General Brave »

I suppose we haven't had any battle yet King. We can have a match before the tournament one begin. You have free reign to choose what game and what things you want.
Wise, Might, Loyalty. Forever stands Warfell.
Sunrise Samurai

Post by Sunrise Samurai »

Lol Mak
I'm always willing to share anything I know​. Believe me, there's enough I can learn from other players too. Even noobs tend to find things for experienced players to learn from.

Watch out for Doomcarrot. I think you've noticed he's a pretty dangerous player. Like me, he learns from everyone​, so he's much more dangerous the second time you play him.

Alexander is also a good player. If you can ever get a match with him, I recommend it. I playtested several new units/features against him, and thoroughly enjoyed it.

I'd definitely recommend adding General Brave to your list. He'll spice things up. He's actually the most recent defeat I've had, with the invention of the Brave Maneuver. (surprise green dragon spam out of nowhere, right when I'm hitting his base)

Also Midonik. Not a bad player, and a decent learner. Won't be long before he learns enough to be a really good player. He's also the design leader for Age of Galaxy, and doing a really good job there. Can't wait until it's ready to play.

Shout out to my good friend LOA. He's left us for a while, but hopefully he'll​ be back soon.
The glorious sun rises again
Ayush Tiwari

Post by Ayush Tiwari »

Here is mine:

Menselot:A friendly,nice and strategic person,who plays AoF and total war,and has been in a huge brawl since 3 months,but we both have been friends since the very first game.He is also the first member to join The Hounds Of Justice.Right now,we are at draw with 2-2,and we will start 5th one very soon.He also plays some pc games like Total War 2 Rome.AND HE WILL ALWAYS BE IN THE TOP OF MY FRIEND LIST

Grakahn:Another challenging AoF player,He too became my friend in the same way as Menselot,and we had 3 fights,with a 1-1 draw,and the very first time,we were both in a team.He isn't very active on forum,but he is active on games.

Rikoargatha12:One of the most reliable friend,is very strong player and I have had dozens of game with him and I can say I can't defeat him.Tho I recently had my first ever victory over him but he withdrew too early ,where the fight was quite equal,so I don't call that a victory,He is one of my greatest friends.

Alcudra-A former AoS player,who fights till last breath.He was quite good with strategy,and we had a game,1vs1 no bet(I still remember it,password was eraofblood)which got till 89 turns.We were finally over,with me victorious.But he defeated me in next game,so a 1-1 draw.But he never gave the game a lot of time.

Pixelated:Had only one game with him,which was really perfect,it was in AoF.Orcs vs Elves,it was a long game,but I won:-)

Moderators and Daniel is everybodies friend

Belfry:Now this guy is my best friend!Been my friend just since we helped each other in a trailer preparation(tho I don't know where that trailer went :D ).But ever since that moment,we both have been increasingly close.Everyday brightens our friendship even more,and he is just the biggest reliable person I met.

Midonik:A nice AoWW player,and a good AoG design leader,I have had many games with him in AoF and AoWW,and hopefully soon,I will have with in AoG after it is ready.I learned alot from him in AoWW.

GodOfKings:Maybe,one day we both will leave the forum,but I just can't forget about him now.He completely changed my playstyle.Its like I am playing with his playstyle.That day is tooooooooooooooooo far when I will defeat him,but even if 10000000 people say I am better than GoK,I would say I am not,you are great,gok!

Makazuwr32:Though I used to think him weird because of his name(no offence),but that went away when he told in a topic about the 'theory' behind his name.Mostly,I would say,I learn from his strategy,but I always hope Nature Defenders and Hounds Of Justice will be having good relationship with each other forever.Also,I really like his work and contributions to the forum.

Typhoon:(mostly for chatting on Dicord :D )

Sranch:Just like Typhoon,He Has been a great fun to talk with,and he taught me two very big things.

Ravancloak:A super fan of anime,I am kind of impressed with his Pokémaniacal spirit

Sunrise Samurai:Never had a game with him,but I know he is a nice player,but I think he deserves to be an hall of famer.

General Brave:Leader Of WML,is also my quite new friend,so I don't have a regular friendship with him,so I consider him as wise,might and loyal friend.

LordOfAles:I still remember our past,I enjoy talking to him(and teasing him :D ),and being evil to him :twisted: but he is quite nice for being a friend.

PussInBoots:He has been my friend since long,and is quite loyal to Hounds To Justice,and I just don't know,why he hasn't been made a Hall Of Famer.

Triss:An AoF player,who is quite strong(I can compete on his level now,but it was impossible to beat months ago),its goes quite equal fight,he beats me once,I win,then he wins,I win again,he wins and so on

Patrol:Impressive player,is always a step ahead of me,but I think I can give him good competition soon.He is also,fun to talk with.

Doomcarrot:Never had a game with him too,but he can beat me easily,so better leave about that,mostly,I think he is quite cool,but not anything else to be related with him unfortunately

Now,nothing much left to say,as everything comes to an end,hopefully,people will forget about my past

Thats all,but I mostly consider most forumers as friends.And I can say,since I started seeing my mistakes and admitting them,for sometime, forum seemed evil to me,but I know,I was the only evil that time,so sry to anyone whom I hurt even by mistake.
Last edited by Ayush Tiwari on Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:38 am, edited 4 times in total.
Homo homini lupus
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

Sunrise Samurai wrote:Lol Mak
I'm always willing to share anything I know​. Believe me, there's enough I can learn from other players too. Even noobs tend to find things for experienced players to learn from.

Watch out for Doomcarrot. I think you've noticed he's a pretty dangerous player. Like me, he learns from everyone​, so he's much more dangerous the second time you play him.

Alexander is also a good player. If you can ever get a match with him, I recommend it. I playtested several new units/features against him, and thoroughly enjoyed it.

I'd definitely recommend adding General Brave to your list. He'll spice things up. He's actually the most recent defeat I've had, with the invention of the Brave Maneuver. (surprise green dragon spam out of nowhere, right when I'm hitting his base)

Also Midonik. Not a bad player, and a decent learner. Won't be long before he learns enough to be a really good player. He's also the design leader for Age of Galaxy, and doing a really good job there. Can't wait until it's ready to play.

Shout out to my good friend LOA. He's left us for a while, but hopefully he'll​ be back soon.
I know that because i also try to learn from everyone. I even thought about to maybe join one of your fights (new ones) from the beginning, withdraw immediately and watch your battle because i need to learn better elves to fight for them.
I also think that you are good elf player enough to learn from about them and their tactics.

DoomCarrot is offencive player and i knew that from both our fights (yes, fight in the Campain of Valor was our second fight)

I'll try to fight with. i think it'll be intresting.

I just haven't any contacts with LOA and Midonik (yes Midonik several times posted some thoughts in my posts but nothing more. i think because he for now mainly focused on Age of Galaxy)
If i'll have then i can update my list.
About General Brave I want to fight with firstly.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

Actually ayush, I mostly boasted that I m better than u, Cuz Ur play style feels... so stupid and easy to win,And I don't think u have changed much since first match,

No one insulted me or made fun of my name before u, and I don't take insults lightly, as revenge I will continue to completely slaughter and destroy u no matter how many games we play, i shall shatter ur hopes to ever become an emperor in aos, whether its the ocean, forests or deserts, whether its large scale war, or tiny skirmishes, i will continue to destroy u in every game, and thats my challenge
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
Ayush Tiwari

Post by Ayush Tiwari »

godOfKings wrote:Actually ayush, I mostly boasted that I m better than u, Cuz Ur play style feels... so stupid and easy to win,And I don't think u have changed much since first match,

No one insulted me or made fun of my name before u, and I don't take insults lightly, as revenge I will continue to completely slaughter and destroy u no matter how many games we play, i shall shatter ur hopes to ever become an emperor in aos, whether its the ocean, forests or deserts, whether its large scale war, or tiny skirmishes, i will continue to destroy u in every game, and thats my challenge
Wow.I can expect this from you,for I can still destroy your kingdom,but I leave it, because I always give the way to idiots
Homo homini lupus
Sunrise Samurai

makazuwr32 wrote:DoomCarrot is offencive player and i knew that from both our fights
I think you will find all the best players are. The requirement to capture tcs to expand production rewards fast, aggressive play, rather than slow, defensive buildup.
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

this depends on map and your starting position.
sometimes you can't get too much offencive or else you'll be screwed up easily.
As in my game with GoK.
For now best strategy for me i think is defence with slow building of power and sometimes diversions.

Also i have good position to defend.
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Ayush Tiwari

Post by Ayush Tiwari »

makazuwr32 wrote:this depends on map and your starting position.
sometimes you can't get too much offencive or else you'll be screwed up easily.
As in my game with GoK.
For now best strategy for me i think is defence with slow building of power and sometimes diversions.

Also i have good position to defend.
Be aware.He always targets TCs,first,and then tries to swarm.He might be having lots of cheap units.
Homo homini lupus
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

I have Really good position to defend.
Yes, he has more TC: 6 of mive vs 8 of his.
but all mine TC are close and easy to defend while his are scattered across the map.
In defence also helps river and mountains for me.

Upd.: Screenshot of our game. Map is Dead Maiden. GoK is red and i'm blue.

Upd.2: I know that GoK is planning (maybe) to build trebushets in his castles. I'll do that if i was in his position.
Also i must mention that he has to other Tc near pyramids in right low corner and he began of constructing there a castle along with several ready fortifications.
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

Hah lol, mak if u take ayush's advice then u will lose to me, I only use cheap units against him Cuz its that easy to beat him, and at least u think strategically so I have no complaints for u, and ayush u don't make way for me, u simply run away from me as u r afraid u can't defeat me and all Ur talks will become empty air

Ayush Tiwari

Post by Ayush Tiwari »

godOfKings wrote:Hah lol, mak if u take ayush's advice then u will lose to me, I only use cheap units against him Cuz its that easy to beat him, and at least u think strategically so I have no complaints for u, and ayush u don't make way for me, u simply run away from me as u r afraid u can't defeat me and all Ur talks will become empty air
What can I rather expect from a BIGMOUTH,you really consider yourself "Great" Player,but you're not even a player.I can see you using cheap troops only,or I didn't see to clear
Homo homini lupus
Sunrise Samurai

Ayush, GoK, both of you quit it. We don't need a flame war here. If you want to prove something, play a couple matches.

Believe it or not, swarming cannon fodder is actually decent strategy. It is flexible, able to divide attention and power wherever necessary, while maintaining speed by giving nearly instant reinforcements as needed. The loss of a single unit matters little. Mind you, it is vulnerable to players who are willing to find good counter units, like catapults, that can destroy many troops at once.
Ayush Tiwari

Post by Ayush Tiwari »

Ok.Sunrise,I think its not worth a thing to fight,I am sorry for anyone who got disturbed. :(
Homo homini lupus
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

godOfKings wrote:Hah lol, mak if u take ayush's advice then u will lose to me, I only use cheap units against him Cuz its that easy to beat him, and at least u think strategically so I have no complaints for u, and ayush u don't make way for me, u simply run away from me as u r afraid u can't defeat me and all Ur talks will become empty air
This swarm tecnique wouldn't work in aos in this game on me.
AoS also much more complicated for both players and we have more units we can choose from. even cheap ones.
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Puss_in_Boots

Post by Puss_in_Boots »

This post for sharing the status of your relationships just became a place for fights in the last few hours.

Unbelievable!

Now I need some more matches to play with other forumers as well. So far, it's only been Ravancloak that I had a steady rivalry with. He bigmouthed me in AoF, and I destroyed him with Elves against Orcs when he chose the random map I made myself...

He did get me back in Human v. Human match however. Where i had to bigmouth him because of how fast he got defeated that last time. :lol:
OLÉ
Puss_in_Boots

Post by Puss_in_Boots »

I also added Belfry777 since last time I posted my list months ago.

I should edit in the new list.
OLÉ
Sunrise Samurai

Puss_in_Boots wrote:This post for sharing the status of your relationships just became a place for fights in the last few hours.

Unbelievable!
I believe it. This is exactly why the Sunrise Shogunate has rules on forum behavior.
The Bushido Code wrote:All members will behave with honor and integrity. Offensive language or jokes, flaming, or rudeness of any sort won't be tolerated. Whether you win or lose, do so gracefully. Be willing to share what you know to improve the skills of others, and do your best to keep it fun for everyone.
Rivalry is one thing. Insulting and flaming are quite another. I consider rivalry healthy, actually, so long as you can still consider your rival a friend after the taunting is done.
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

Sunrise Samurai wrote:
Puss_in_Boots wrote:This post for sharing the status of your relationships just became a place for fights in the last few hours.

Unbelievable!
I believe it. This is exactly why the Sunrise Shogunate has rules on forum behavior.
The Bushido Code wrote:All members will behave with honor and integrity. Offensive language or jokes, flaming, or rudeness of any sort won't be tolerated. Whether you win or lose, do so gracefully. Be willing to share what you know to improve the skills of others, and do your best to keep it fun for everyone.
Rivalry is one thing. Insulting and flaming are quite another. I consider rivalry healthy, actually, so long as you can still consider your rival a friend after the taunting is done.
Totally agree.
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

Makazuwr, don't worry I already told u I only use this tactic against him because it is easy to beat him with it if u think I will use the same tactic against u, then u will lose, so b on Ur guard and don't b too sure about wat I will b using, although I think u have an idea of the tactic I m using now, and for ayush, well he will soon know just how much there is a difference between us, already our third game looks bleak for him with he struggling with only two towns left, then he will know wat it means to underestimate me, well samurai it was my plan all along that whenever he insults me I will simply pay him back by defeating him in battle, so nothings really changed but thanks for trying to bring peace between us

Ayush Tiwari

Post by Ayush Tiwari »

I will walk on the hills,spend some time their come back with something new,because now I can say,you are good.But I love challenges.Doesn't matters,what is the result.And I know,you too accept challenges,its good,as I struggle against you,I get to know more,GoK,after the fight is over,I will make a game,you join it.I will note all the common mistakes I made,and all the basic disadvantages I got,and work over them.Looks like everytime thing isn't what we expect.
Homo homini lupus

Return to “OFF Topics”