Campaign of Honor! (AoF)

General Brave

Re: Campaign of Honor! (AoF)

Post by General Brave »

It seems like time to stop playing around.
Wise, Might, Loyalty. Forever stands Warfell.
DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Post by DoomCarrot »

**As I ressurect half of his army in a single turn**
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.
General Brave

Post by General Brave »

And you think that's a achievement, perhaps your ego it's more bigger that I thought.
DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Post by DoomCarrot »

Well, the mass ressurrection unfortunately made me hit the pop limit lol :lol:
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.
General Brave

Post by General Brave »

Wait how big is the population limit?
DoomCarrot

Post by DoomCarrot »

Only 50
General Brave

Post by General Brave »

Well that would prevent you some things.
DoomCarrot

Post by DoomCarrot »

Brave has abandoned a tc with a badly wounded zurgo after I told him to leave, but I showed no mercy and killed it and raised it back to life anyways.

I also destroyed one of his only factories, and started building a second mansion. He has a green dragon, but I have many options to deal with it. Right now, he simply doesn’t have enough units to kill my skeletons as fast as I am throwing them at him, and I believe this game has now reached a tipping point in my favor. If brave does not manage to stop my advance and collect the corpses of his fallen in the next turn or two, then he shall probably be defeated.
DoomCarrot

Post by DoomCarrot »

General Brave wrote:And you think that's a achievement, perhaps your ego it's more bigger that I thought.
General Brave wrote:Because it is a challenge.
At least it is not my ego that is getting in the way of victory :P
General Brave

Post by General Brave »

Well it seems I have no choice, I've been holding back.
DoomCarrot

Post by DoomCarrot »

Never hold back, always crush your opponents with overwhelming numbers, strategy, and tenacity, and show no mercy, even to noobs and people who don’t have all the upgrades. :lol:
General Brave

Post by General Brave »

Well if you say so, then I'll bring out the dragons.
DoomCarrot

Post by DoomCarrot »

Dragons are honestly probably one of the worst things to fight undead in this situation though lol

More corpses, plus you only get one attack per turn with it, an attack which is massive overkill against almost all undead units besides knights
General Brave

Post by General Brave »

I'm pretty sure of the worst way to fight the undead is with your fist. And by the way, the green dragon haven't been tone down yet.
DoomCarrot

Post by DoomCarrot »

Well, this is his situation:

As you can see, the green dragon in question is now a dragon corpse and awaits a new lich master.

He attempted the skele-manuever with his hamletback, but I have effectively surrounded it to keep it from dropping spikers.

He makes a valianty charge with his wolf rider to stop my offense in the West, which will probably succeed in slowing me down, but it is not enough to destroy my force, which includes a spectral horseman

Slowing down is ok though. All I need is time to position my troops for the final endgame push.

General Brave

Post by General Brave »

War report #1

Meanwhile as Doomcarrot forces press on with their assault, I have decided instead to make factories instead of simply produced in units, but first I need to get rid of his army so I have the space and time to do it.
DoomCarrot

Post by DoomCarrot »

Which he shall not have as the relentless assault continues
General Brave

Post by General Brave »

I think I broke your little siege, but that probably won't last for long.
Puss_in_Boots

Post by Puss_in_Boots »

This did not go over well for General Brave. I didn't think General Brave wouldn't go all out on a professional. Nevertheless, I was still prepared for his defeat.

I was lucky to be able to sit this one out. :)
I did a bit of practice fighting on elves in the meantime.

How are things going in the Midonik and Sunrise side of the conflict? Still building up or are things slowing down for outside reasons?
OLÉ
General Brave

Post by General Brave »

You dare say I will face defeat! Once this battles is over and Doomcarrot is defeated. You will be next for invading my landsss.
Puss_in_Boots

Post by Puss_in_Boots »

Even if you do win. My turn would come in time to invade the the last territory left to the Orcs. Whether Midonik successfully defends and counterattacks, or Sunrise forces the colony off to sea. There will still be enough turns to be spared to continue fighting in the north.

I expect more likely to be met with a head on by Doomcarrot who needs to push out of his tight location. Otherwise, he can spend some time in the Frozen Valley.
OLÉ
General Brave

Post by General Brave »

Do you realize he can't retreat, if he lose this battle he is out.
DoomCarrot

Post by DoomCarrot »

Another of Brave's tcs has fallen, and he is becoming desperate as he relentlessly slaughters his own men in a savage prayer to the orc gods to send more dragons. However, I have an equal amount of my own dragons, and a maxed out pop limit mde up largely of powerful units, whereas he is struggling to keep an army of 10-15 each turn.

Also, I will get to take my turn before puss next round, which means that he cannot defeat me next round. If I run to frozen valley, he can only take one territory. Or I can hit him head on and we will pretty much be forced to defend the cave system.

However, with these lo pop limits, nything can happen. If he makes 5 heavy wolf riders next turn, that will no doubt break my attack for a while.
General Brave

Post by General Brave »

Took the town back, and created far more. While you have the number advantage. I have confidence that we would take down your mansions.
General Brave

Post by General Brave »

This is the beginning of your end.
DoomCarrot

Post by DoomCarrot »

Grrr, should have set pop limit to 100, I would have utterly overrun you by now. :lol:

This is taking longer than I thought. He just made 3 dragons somehow, and he has the perfect bottleneck to make dragon walls from hammletback spikers.

Dragons are currently the only thing keeping him alive, and every time I kill a troll shaman another seems to take its place.

However, soon he will face his demise.
General Brave

Post by General Brave »

Do you know how many troll shaman I have, a lot. The only thing I have to worry about it conversion.
DoomCarrot

Post by DoomCarrot »

Lol, I am converting one of your dragons every turn basically.
General Brave

Post by General Brave »

After you kill them, good thing they don't get new action.
Puss_in_Boots

Post by Puss_in_Boots »

If the sides are shifting crazy enough between the battle to stir this amount of tension. It would only be fair of you to display screenshots of the battle, despite the vivid imagery provided.
OLÉ

Return to “Championship”