Campaign of Valor! (AoS)

DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Re: Campaign of Valor! (AoS)

Post by DoomCarrot »

I bet its a ballista. Spread my infantry out and kept most out of range if that is indeed the case...

We shall see what he throws at the DCPR.

EDIT: was wrong, it was a heavy knight :P
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.
General Brave

Post by General Brave »

Oh no, a heavy knight.
Wise, Might, Loyalty. Forever stands Warfell.
DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Post by DoomCarrot »

it dead.
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.
General Brave

Post by General Brave »

How did it die?
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

That bravest knight was brutally murdered by knight maradeur and archer of Carrot.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
General Brave

Post by General Brave »

Do you know how to take care of your mans, you don't send them off to die. But to live, or at least part of the plan of victory.
DoomCarrot

Post by DoomCarrot »

Mak still holds the mountain, against growing odds.

He managed to build a ballista, which held me back and killed many of my men. However, I finally have destroyed it, and his heavy knights have support only from the longbows.

He took the tcs on the southern mainland, but I am sending a squad of cavalry to deal with him. I claimed most of the island tcs on my side, and I am also sending ships to cut him off if he tries to cross the bridge north.

Right now, the score is something like 1900-1100.

godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

Gah, just as I feared, I knew I should have been playing instead of him, oh well all is for the best I guess, wait I m coming for u doom although first I need to finish of puss, sry but such is war

(Unless puss wants an alliance to beat doom then I might change my mind)
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

BTW does mak still have some towns in the south?
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
DoomCarrot

Post by DoomCarrot »

Yes he owns mot of them but I have plans to chnge that
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

OK then there is still something left at least, the map was so misleading I feared it was already too late XD :lol:

DoomCarrot

Post by DoomCarrot »

Well we got like 20 turns in before mak had to hit the sack lol.

However, mak is struggling in our game. He is putting up a fight in the North, and I think he just got trebuchet, as he destroyed my fortress. I have a very tough legion of infantry moving in though, and this might be devastating to him if he does not have area catapults yet.

In the south, he is building up slowly. Some of my cavalry managed to take a tc, and I have a strong position across the river. My warships will also pose a serious problem to him, given their growing numbers.

. . . . Image
General Brave

Post by General Brave »

Come on; that's barely anything.
DoomCarrot

Post by DoomCarrot »

You clearly have never fought boosted spartans :)
General Brave

Post by General Brave »

That's nothing, I was in worst situation.
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

His legion is nearly destroyed. From alive he has 1 hoplite, 1 halberdier (also he stole my tech Reach, son of a...) and wounded Heavy Knight.
Also i'm already training cannons.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

great, may the best strategist win, it is getting interesting

DoomCarrot

Post by DoomCarrot »

Mak is being rooted out of every tc that he has scrambled to control. In the north, I continue to barrage him with overwhelming numbers, and every turn come close to overrunning him entirely:

And in the south, I have taken control of most tcs, including the one on his island. He is down to nothing but a few workers and a castle in the south, and soon I shall overrun those tcs as well.

I now have ballistics, so the castles that have slowed me down shall soon fall to trebuchets.
General Brave

Post by General Brave »

It's inevitable, when do you estimate he's going to fall?
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

Actually i must say that i had no illusions from the beginning that i'll lose this game because of bunch of TC between us two which are closer to Doom's starting position than to mine.

I'll try my best, but i think that i can handle no more than 10 turns.

Also i need to mention that i took back north TC near my base.

And Doom update finally the AoS because i can't look without tears on those hoplites and romans with old textures from your screenshot!
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

Finally! I m tired of waiting and run out of patience, I have been itching for a war for too long

General Brave

Post by General Brave »

Update image.
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

I will fight 'till the last unit.
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
DoomCarrot

Post by DoomCarrot »

Lol it’s funny because I felt like I would lose this because of the map when we first started too. In the middle, you had better access to 4 tcs while I only had access to 3, and I knew you would get the southern tcs before me no matter what. I played extremely aggressive early game though, and put 100% of my production power into cheap combat units to overrun you in the middle and take advantage of you being spread thin trying to claim all the tcs.

Had my initial rush not succeeded in cutting you in half by taking the middle tcs, I absolutely would have lost, as I would have lost the south, the big island on my side eould have taken many turns to get to, and my first 5-10 turns would have been wasted and my production ability pathetic.

I didn’t even start building factories until about turn 6-7, because I pretty much just made every tc I owned create some sort of combat unit early game.
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

But i couldn't get my cavalry to middle TC faster than you and also island TC are surely would be yours from the beginning.
Also my TC were further than yours and i couldn't get even cheap units to the middle TC fast.
I had almost no chance of holding those TC...
And after that you got huge TC advantage.

Maybe not from map creation because there was a chance that you'll try to play more defencively but after your first turn i knew that for sure.
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
DoomCarrot

Post by DoomCarrot »

That is true mak. Although the river slowed me down, I did start closer to the area of conflict.

This was actually very helpful, as I was able to build a tower there with my only worker which gave me a huge tactical edge in the area, and it was actually what I used to take your first tc
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

I knew already that this game was pretty balanced for both teams, although I was impressed wat clever coding it was to balance it in such a creative way, the key was the middle towns whoever controlled it would win, I don't know how mak played but if it was me first I would assault with heavy cavalry and firmly defend the towns in the middle before going further south, but anyways it doesn't matter, I was actually hoping to play a match with mak but I guess that will have to wait

godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

So next I guess brave will attack doom and doom will recruit an army to protect himself, puss, care for a fight? (Despite my apparent confidence I m actually scared as I have absolutely no idea how he plays, the games we played were over too soon before I could learn anything :lol: )

makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

he got half of towns faster than me and had another towns way nearer than mine. while i'll train those heavy cavalries he'll get some pikemens and same cavalries.
Also i'm not dead yet and i'll fight 'till the last man and building...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

DoomCarrot take your turn already!
I will not skip your turn.
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader

Return to “Championship”