Regular Tournaments --- Looking for more Competitors

Discuss any running multiplayer game or Find partners to play with.
mickmackmike

Regular Tournaments --- Looking for more Competitors

Post by mickmackmike »

I have an email list for about 8 of us regular mutiplayers and all are keen for some sort of regular tournament..
We have a suggestion to run a no upgrade and upgrade games simultaneously.
Will start when we have a half a dozen more or so...

If you want to be added in e-mail aostournament@gmail.com and will add..

Obviously it would be really good to have this built into the game... including ranming but i guess that is a way off....

MickMackmike aka 3M
----
3M - ( Mike M )
DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Re: Regular Tournaments --- Looking for more Competitors

Post by DoomCarrot »

Cool stuff, you could always run the tourney from the forums to make organization a bit easier as well :)
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.
mickmackmike

Post by mickmackmike »

Yeah, i just discovered and had my oversight pointed out to me!!!!!! Will do when i get some time handy!!!!! Mike.
----
3M - ( Mike M )
Sunrise Samurai

Post by Sunrise Samurai »

I suggest using this site

http://challonge.com

I've already gotten a bunch of forum members on there for my tournament, and it's pretty easy to use. Makes keeping track of brackets much easier.

Check out Doomcarrot's Carrot Cup and my Tournament of Dragons for some ideas on how to set it up. We've recently started making trophy images to use as part of the prize, where the winner gets to add the image to their signature, so you might want to get somebody to make one for your tournament.

Remember these things take a long time. Many months or possibly over a year even, depending on number of players and how fast they play. Be prepared to have that responsibility of running it for that long.

It is so much fun though. Tournaments generate many publicized games, and we all enjoy​ seeing them. Hopefully we can watch yours soon.
The glorious sun rises again
mickmackmike

Post by mickmackmike »

Another option is to run off a facebook messenger... we have a group of about 8 regulars and this seems to work easily to find out why someone is away or starting games.. Mike. I scrapped the email idea above only had a few and yes best to join existing which imissed on the forum here..
----
3M - ( Mike M )
General Brave

Post by General Brave »

We should use a Discord instead.
Wise, Might, Loyalty. Forever stands Warfell.

Return to “Multiplayer discussions”