Campaigns and maps

Here talk about maps and campaigns.
IMPORTANT!: Every map/campaign should be in a separate topic.
So if you have a new idea than open a new topic for it!
Prof_GamerARCHIVED

Campaigns and maps

Post by Prof_GamerARCHIVED »

What campaigns would you like to see in the game? Just let me know and ill try to create it.
Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.
Midonik

Re: Campaigns and maps

Post by Midonik »

We need campaigns about major battles and campaigns of Ww2, I won't make it,becouse it need a lot of reading it make it close to historical accuracy. I was planning to make historical campaign about Poles from Soviet-Polish war (1920? Damn,Im not sure) to end of ww2,but its off topic
Support new AoS variant, Age of Galaxy: http://ageofstrategy.net/viewforum.php? ... 608408ebc8
All help will be welcome.
Prof_GamerARCHIVED

Ive studied ww2 history and i know many major battles, so thats an easy task. What campaigns should i make though?
Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.
Midonik

Post by Midonik »

Battle of France,Barbarosa,mayby Stalingrad separated,Battle of Britain,Rommel and Allies campaigns in Africa, capturing Italy by Allies (Operation Two Sicilies,right?) mayby,Operation Overlord (how about Omaha beach or D-day separated?) Arden offensive maybe?,battle of Berlin?,Japan-China war?, Midway (but someone wanted to make it thought),Dunkirk maybe? You cloud make a September campaign as one,I would make maps about battles,but it's minor think.
Support new AoS variant, Age of Galaxy: http://ageofstrategy.net/viewforum.php? ... 608408ebc8
All help will be welcome.
Prof_GamerARCHIVED

The liberation of africa by the allies, operation overlord and the road to berlin are included in my campaign (all of them are ready too).
Prof_GamerARCHIVED

I will play my maps and check if everythings fine and then i will make a campaign about operation barbarossa
Belfry777

Post by Belfry777 »

I think if you try more water battles, because that is what I studied a lot. Like midway and the battle between the yamoto and the tin can ships, the battle of Guadalcanal, these are the most famous.
A thousand may fall at your side,
And ten thousand at your right hand;
But it shall not come near you.
Only with your eyes shall you look,
And see the reward of the wicked.
Prof_GamerARCHIVED

Yeah, i will start making a campaign about the pacific front after i finish the Western front campaign. Everyone please check out my maps and tell me what you think.
Belfry777

Post by Belfry777 »

I will pm you what I think about your maps after I play them!
A thousand may fall at your side,
And ten thousand at your right hand;
But it shall not come near you.
Only with your eyes shall you look,
And see the reward of the wicked.

Return to “Map & campaign designs”