Wheel Blades Tech - IMPLEMENTED

godOfKings

Wheel Blades Tech - IMPLEMENTED

Post by godOfKings »

Tech for chariot: blade on wheels
Cost 8 turns
Builder blacksmith

Effect: when chariot moves to a new tile, any enemy unit adjacent to this tile will b inflicted 1 damage. Has 400% bonus on infantry and archers ( they get 5 damage instead of 1 )

( hope this is possible to code :roll: )
Last edited by godOfKings on Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
Puss_in_Boots

Re: bladed wheels

Post by Puss_in_Boots »

400%

4 x 1 = 4?

Where did 5 damage come from?
OLÉ
godOfKings

Re: blade on wheels

Post by godOfKings »

Isn't total damage calculated as actual damage + bonus damage?
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

I have checked countless times this was how total damage was always calculated

Constantin

Re: bladed wheels

Post by Constantin »

Puss_in_Boots wrote:400%

4 x 1 = 4?

Where did 5 damage come from?
this is +1 initial damage. 400% is like adding additional damage to the initial
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

It will b like a separate atk that will b automatically inflicted but can't b countered

godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

If it is too hard to code it could b like a separate spell,
Research: blade on wheels
Unlocks spell: encircle and shred
The chariot moves round unsuspecting enemies slashing them with the blades on the wheels.
Deals 1 damage to enemies on adjacent tiles with 400% bonus on infantry and archer ( also pikemen, which is kind of fair for an 8 turn research )

The spell can b used only once per turn and shouldn't affect action or movement like the Maori warrior's spell.

Thus chariot will b able to 1 hit ko halberdiers, although it could do it with a unit garrisoned in it as well from researching spacious chariots.

godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

Personally I m starting to really lik my ideas :lol: hope they will b accepted soon

Puss_in_Boots

Post by Puss_in_Boots »

godOfKings wrote:I have checked countless times this was how total damage was always calculated
Constantin wrote: this is +1 initial damage. 400% is like adding additional damage to the initial
Okay you guys were right.
OLÉ
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

Made my first draft, will work on shading later, although if someone else could shade it for me, I am still scared that I might mess up

godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

How about instead of bonus, the spell will simply deal 5 damage to all adjacent enemies regardless of type?
More shaded image, only shading the wheels is left

godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

Just the blade part since the wheel was pretty bad and needs redrawing

Edit: I deleted the older pictures because I couldn't post new pictures for some reason, so only kept the latest attachments
Last edited by godOfKings on Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

My new wheel
Attachments
chariot_wheel_blade_tech_icon.png
chariot_wheel_blade_tech_icon.png (1.69 KiB) Viewed 4903 times

godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

Final image
Is it acceptable for voting?
Attachments
chariot_wheel_blade_tech_icon.png (1.74 KiB) Viewed 4899 times

Puss_in_Boots

Post by Puss_in_Boots »

Yeah this image looks sufficient for the tech image.
OLÉ
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

I m starting to really like shading although it is so much time consuming

godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

So final summary,
The tech costs 8 turns and researched in blacksmith, it unlocks the spell encircle and slash ( same icon ).
The spell deals 5 damage to all adjacent enemies in one tile radius ( 1 damage and bonus is too useless and time consuming to code )

godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

The spell could use a better name if anybody got any idea

LordOfAles

Post by LordOfAles »

godOfKings wrote:I m starting to really like shading although it is so much time consuming
I use airbrush so it takes me 7 seconds to shade the whole pic lol :lol:
I am, indeed, a big Witch King and Middle Earth fan if you didn't notice.
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

Well in my defense I m still learning the different features so it will take some time to learn to draw efficiently

LordOfAles

Post by LordOfAles »

Polished
Attachments
chariot_wheel_blade_tech_icon.png (2.42 KiB) Viewed 4291 times
I am, indeed, a big Witch King and Middle Earth fan if you didn't notice.
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

I will Accept it.

FYI, this will take extra coding to make and it is as expensive as anything can be
Thanks!
Josh
godOfKings

Re: Wheel Blades Tech - ACCEPTED

Post by godOfKings »

u could make it like a spell (it is actually a spell), like fire ball spell in aof, but this spell has 0 range, 1 power range, and deals 5 damage to all adjacent units

godOfKings

Re: Wheel Blades Tech - ACCEPTED

Post by godOfKings »

IMPLEMENTED

Return to “Techs”